for The Darkest Hour

1/5/2014 c11 Ben10 Madness
You really are a great author you know that? This should be a great battle,a battle of the life times! And I agree with Numbuh Two,Ben is a great hero!
1/4/2014 c10 106AnimeGirl 144
The fight scenes were well written.
1/2/2014 c10 Ben10 Madness
Now that was an intense fight. Really Awesome and Happy New Year to you too!
1/1/2014 c9 AnimeGirl 144
I should probably take a guess to who the mysterious figure is at the end of the chapter, but I can't think of anybody at the moment. I think I have a clue on who the three might be, but I'm not completely sure since there isn't enough evidence to base it on.

Either way, excellent chapter, and I wonder what the Professor is going to reveal.
1/1/2014 c8 AnimeGirl 144
Excellent team-up with Ben and Rex, and your fight scene was perfectly fine.
1/1/2014 c7 AnimeGirl 144
Once again, excellent work. I'm happy to see the two teams have met up and that everyone is alright. Fuse is just making everything harder for the fighters, especially with his schemes.
1/1/2014 c6 AnimeGirl 144
The character dynamics are wonderful, and your characterizations are true to the characters. Excellent work.
1/1/2014 c5 AnimeGirl 144
Another great chapter, especially with Numbuh Five taking charge of her team (a little harsh, but what leader wouldn't get upset when they've been shot down and dealing with rowdy subordinates?).
1/1/2014 c4 AnimeGirl 144
Mac admiring Numbuh Four sounds about right (and the operative trying to deepen his voice gave me a laugh). I love how organized the earth forces are, along with the characters put into positions that fit them perfectly.
1/1/2014 c3 AnimeGirl 144
The character interactions between all of them was great. Mandy's and Dexter's interaction was entertaining. I hope Numbuh Five and her team are alright.
12/31/2013 c9 28Man of cartoons
Glad to see your back, dude. As always your story keeps getting better by every chapter. I hope you continue, but that's your choice. Keep up the good work.
12/30/2013 c2 106AnimeGirl 144
Another well-written chapter, and I liked the interaction between Dexter and Kevin. The ending line is very ominous.
12/30/2013 c1 AnimeGirl 144
This chapter's beginning was excellent, and I enjoyed how a good number of the characters came together to watch Fuse's attack (I'm guessing the supposed final attack until the planet turned bright).
12/29/2013 c9 Ben10 Madness
Sweet,this chapter was really knows his stuff and this war is getting more complicated by the up the great work!
10/13/2013 c8 Guest
When r u gonna update this story? It is good.
27 Page 1 2 Next »