for The Darkest Hour

6/30/2013 c8 29Man of cartoons
Great job on the chapter. The interaction with Rex and Ben would seem like how it would be in the show. And introducing Zak was amazing! However, i don't know if you know this, but according to one of the guys working in Ben10 said that in the show both Zak and Ben live in the same world and they might meet in an upcoming episode of Ben: Omniverse. I'm not saying the age between Ben and Zak needs to be changed i just felt like saying so. Also, if you're looking for any Ben 10 you could use why don't go with Ben 10: omniverse. It could be that he never met Rook and other stuff.
Anyway, i like how the story is going and i look forward to how the two heroes do. Update soon.
6/30/2013 c8 Ben10 Madness
This chapter was awesome! You did a splendid job on introducing the new characters to each other. The fanfic is really coming along well,hope you keep up the good work!
6/29/2013 c7 Ben10 Madness
This chapter made me laugh,the parts where Numbuh 4,3 and Juniper made their entry and Numbuh 5's "dark sense of humour".Great chapter!
6/29/2013 c7 Man of cartoons
Wow! That was a great prank that Numbuh five pulled. I was so...i don't know how to describe, but i will say it was exciting. Also i can really see the plot is going a whole new way. Originally, i had thought they would just save them and head back to Sector V, but then the ending of the chapter caught my attention. You are good at this, you know that right? Update soon.
6/28/2013 c6 Man of cartoons
The story keeps getting better and better. Somehow i really feels sorry for those recuirts, but then they need to be tough to survive. Also i have a request to ask. Can you make the fusion counterparts talk? I like stories where for examplr Fusion Dexter has a mouth and can talk. But i'll be ok if you don't. Update soon.
6/15/2013 c5 Ben10 Madness
Good chapter! You really know how to set the tension and mood.
6/14/2013 c5 Man of cartoons
It's good to see rescue is on the way. As for Numbuh five and her small trainee team, i really feel sorry for her, especially that Zagzag guy. Anyway, you did well in this chapter and i'm totally putting this to my favs. Update pls.
6/14/2013 c4 Ben10 Madness
This story is Great! I hope u carry on updating these great chapters and by the way when is Ben gonna come in?
6/13/2013 c4 Man of cartoons
The chapter was neceassary in my own view, cause at least we know that rescue is on the way for Numbuh five and her troopes. If they mention a mystery monster that shot Numbuh five and her small troopes then i'm going to guess it's a fusion counterpart of one of the heroes. But if i'm wrong then i'm wrong. Update pls.
6/13/2013 c3 Man of cartoons
The meeting with Mandy and Dexter was hilarious. The look on Dexter's face was just too funny to describe. And as for Numbuh five i sure hope she and her small troop will survive. Keep it up and Update soon.
6/11/2013 c2 Man of cartoons
Great chapter. When i was reading the conversation between Kevin ad Dexter i just laughed half through. You have a great plot going and i also agree on Juniper suspicion. Update soon
6/10/2013 c1 Man of cartoons
Wow! That was totally awesome! The story was well written and i could feel the emotions of everyone. If you want a few suggestions then PM me and i'll try and come up wih one. As for the fusionfall game i've played it a few time and it's cool.
Anyway, i hope you continue this and don't leave it abandoned like a few fusionfall fanfic authors.
27 « Prev Page 1 2