for Interlock

10/11/2016 c5 AnnaUnicorn
"Hey, Ford," He said menacingly, "Her eyes are below her waist. Got it?" Percy narrowed his eyes at the mathlete. He towered over Colin by a good four inches, establishing his height of 6'2" as a tool for intimidation.

Her eyes are below the waist?! I thought Percy didn't want him looking at her butt and if he said above the waist then he would just look at her boobs
7/10/2014 c1 jasongraceless
goddammit this is the best Post-Reunion fic i've read it a long time
great job!
10/3/2013 c6 Guest
Please do more this the best
7/14/2013 c6 5ElmoTheProcrastinator
Hahaha! Love this! :D
6/20/2013 c6 Kayla
This is my favorite chapter! It was super good and I absolutely adored it! Please update soon!
6/20/2013 c6 Sam
My fave part about you is that you update frequently
6/19/2013 c2 7DazedDoxie
Love these! They're so adorable!
6/19/2013 c4 hi there
WHHAT? Annabeth doesn't smoke!
6/18/2013 c4 2percyfandom
this is gorgeous. like wow. please don't ditch this story or stop writing.
6/14/2013 c3 4GodGirl2014
Good job. Keep up on this story. I 3 Percabeth.
6/12/2013 c2 Nameshavepower
Awwwww! Percabeth is just too cute! Right now the miniature crowd in my head is going nuts! Loved it! Update more!
6/11/2013 c2 5MissSemi-Dependent
Jealous Percy is s much more entertaining when its written well. I think you can do it. Go for it!
6/11/2013 c2 kit catt luvs Percy j
Jealous Percy, definitely. Please update soon.
6/11/2013 c2 allen r
I prefer jealous annabeth cause she knows deep down inside he would always be faithful to her. however can you do at least 1 out of 5 chapters where they are happy and don't fight? no one fights all the time not even them. so far annabeth has been upset or mean every chapter.
6/11/2013 c2 PFDebaterEagle
I'd like to thank you for writing stuff that puts me in a good mood and makes me smile and not springing a death in the middle of a story... I'm getting sick and tired of that. Stuff like that reminds me that all people aren't as evil as Rick Riordan...
As for the jealousy thing, both! Definitely Both!
28 Page 1 2 Next »