for Should Be

6/4/2012 c1 Reviewer Of The Forgotten
Not sure what the plot was but a crazy Hank is always amusing. But why wouldn't his captor take away anything that could be used to create something? Oh well. Alright job.
3/26/2008 c1 9Char-chan
very nice insight into Hank's mind ^^ i liked it!
3/28/2005 c1 8Danrilor
This is a good little ficlit. I'm a die hard Hank Pym fan and it is good to see another author get inside his head. Sometimes it can be a scary place in there!
3/14/2003 c1 Evil Lil' Katbird
Ah, I remember reading this ish and just going, "Man, I wonder what Hank is thinking?" Thank you.
2/24/2003 c1 14BonusParts
As a big Hank Pym fan, I really enjoyed this story. Although, I didn't quite understand it; I haven't read Avengers in something like 10 years. Still, you ably captured that kind of schizophrenic mania that characterized Pym around his Yellowjacket days. I might just have to go and read the comics because of this story!
9/21/2002 c1 Angel-Kitty-Of-Death
Again Remeber me? Pippin's mistake? Well i have somthin'to say to you mister 67 stories! and that's that your a terrbile author and an arrongont basturd! Kiss my ass asshole!
9/3/2002 c1 Shin-to-lazy-to-sign-in-Elrond
:D I get what you mean about there not being any ficlets around about characters which you like but are sometimes ignored;)

Just wondered upon this...and I must say I luv it:

*nances about*
8/28/2002 c1 5Azora1
You write Hank well... I like this short little story.

I'm going to now haunt you and read the others you've posted!