for Comatose

5/9/2016 c11 1lizziecats
I love this story so far, I can't wait for the next update lol

I think that Subject 9 is an interesting character and I look forward to learning more about her as this story goes on. I hope that she will develop close trusting relationships with all the Avengers. I also hope that she will open up to them and explain all the horrors that she was subjected to while staying at the NYBU. Meaning she will tell them of her nightmares and just what experiments were actually preformed on her. I feel that if the Avengers knew just what she has gone through then they will go against Fury's orders and try and protect her rather then return her to the NYBU.

There's also the fact that she's called Subject 9, the Avengers have to have noticed that she was being dehumanized while being treated as an experiment at the NYBU. When a person isn't even given a proper name it lets the people experimenting on them not have to feel any morals toward what they do to said person. I just can't see any of the Avengers being okay with returning her to such a horrible place whether their given orders to or not.

Lastly I feel like the Avengers should give Subject 9 an new name. Something like that would help in letting her develop more trusting feelings toward them since it would prove to her that they see her as a human being not a monster or even a lab rat. Anyway like I said before I love this story and I really am looking forward to reading the next chapter and so on until the very last chapter lol
2/16/2016 c11 oikawatooruu
This is amazing! I hope you update soon!
7/10/2015 c11 Guest
I hope you continue. This is excellent.
6/9/2015 c11 1InAColdBlast
Very, very happy to see this update. Please continue to post more! I'm more than antsy waiting to read more of this emotionally wonderful story :)))
5/14/2015 c12 InAColdBlast
Oh this note brings me much joy. I recently stumbled upon this story and saved it to my favorites even after seeing an update has been made in a long time. I'm very glad I did because I love this story. Please connect the chapters and update soon. It's been far too long since I've read a great story and I'm DYING to read more of yours! I'll be waiting for those chapters! :]
5/11/2015 c12 5SherlockAvenger
You live! ;) Looking forward to the next chapter.
5/9/2015 c1 6buffering
This is awesome. :D

I usually don't read stories with OC's in them, mostly because they end up as Mary Sue's or because they end up being paired with someone, and I don't like romance stuff. I read the whole thing that you've put up so far, and it's really, really, REALLY good. Maybe one of the best written fanfics I've ever read. Seriously, nice job dude. Whenever you post the next chapter, I'll definitely be reading it.

~Thank you so much for writing this as well.~ :D
5/9/2015 c12 Anonymous568
Hm…I look forward to reading what you've come up with!
5/9/2015 c12 4star.light1000
I'm really enjoying this story so far. Please update soon!
8/23/2014 c11 Entermagicalrealms
This is one of the best stories I have read. Please please update!
5/27/2014 c11 6acompletenerd
Don't give up!
4/17/2014 c11 Anonymous568
Ah, writer's block is such a pain! Good luck.
4/17/2014 c11 mw.em
Great fic, can't wait to see whether the avengers are going to give her up or not (most likely not I hope!)
4/14/2014 c4 34Samaritan Prime
I'm siding against Fury on this one. This kid is not a threat. Bees aren't threats until you swat them.
4/14/2014 c3 Samaritan Prime
Oh, so you're making this girl Marvel's answer to Supergirl.
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »