for What Goes Around, Comes Around

9/27/2013 c13 Mara fray
Love will conquer all!
9/27/2013 c12 Mara fray
I Love the way you write, all the emotions you can pack into a chapter is amazing :)
8/11/2013 c27 1xxmissrhi
This story made me cry and throw my phone! But, alas I loved it! Aah please update soon!
8/8/2013 c29 LaurenElena1
Pleeeeeeease write another chapter! I really want some Clace and Sizzy and malec closure! One more chapter at least!
8/10/2013 c30 EmmieKBull
what an amazing story! i loved all of it and you had me so hooked all the way! thank you for that bonus chapter it was great! it made me laugh and cry! 3
8/9/2013 c30 19RonaldGarcia91
Great story, Great ending!
8/9/2013 c30 23avaatquevale2250
Amazing. Love your writing!
8/9/2013 c30 2clato4thewin
Write a sequel story! Please please please please pleeeaaassseee this was great
8/8/2013 c29 19RonaldGarcia91
iu would like the extra chapter just to see how everyone is going to deal with all that happenned but if u dont have the time i donest matter, u give it a propper ending! i like what u did with the story! it was a good reading
8/8/2013 c29 Kira Lightwood
No please don't end it! This is one of my favorite fanfictions EVER.
8/8/2013 c29 23avaatquevale2250
Oh Please continue! I need to know how Alec is and if Isabelle survives. Love this story!
8/8/2013 c29 1carmen.florea
By the Freak Angel pleas continue this please please please ...like I swear this is the best fanfic EVERRRRR! this seriously should be a book I LOVE IT !
8/1/2013 c27 19RonaldGarcia91
so they are dead¿? just like that¿? well it eas a pain uin teh ass so many people died but we counldt find out what was lilith plans¿? jonathan wanted revnge rigth but lilith wanted something else rigth¿?
7/23/2013 c26 RonaldGarcia91
it doesnt matter you shoulve said the mark was place by cain himself and ill be fine with that, so im wondering the new liliths plan is real¿? she changed her mind¿?
7/23/2013 c26 23avaatquevale2250
AHMAZING. Please update soon! Please let Alec be okay!
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »