for What Goes Around, Comes Around

7/23/2013 c26 EmmieKBull
AHHHHH! I'm so excited for the next chapter! I don't want anyone to die! I love them all!
7/20/2013 c25 brokenwings
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read
Please update soon!
7/21/2013 c25 EmmieKBull
OMG! This is my favorite story! Keep it up! I'm on the edge of my seat so hurry and finish! ;P oh and by the way the characters are perfect ur such a great writer!
7/19/2013 c25 Kira Lightwood
This is THE BEST fanfiction I've ever read. I seriously feel like I'm reading something written by Cassandra Clare herself.
The pacing and the voice is really nice.
Please update soooooon :-)
7/18/2013 c25 19RonaldGarcia91
Jonathan will mark ehr anyways eitehr she wants it or not, im pretty sure of that D: and magnus OMG magnus lets hope he saves the day!
7/18/2013 c25 23avaatquevale2250
OMG! Way to leave a girl hanging! I love this story, please update soon :D
7/18/2013 c25 1Derpface 32
Oh snap
7/14/2013 c24 Kira Lightwood
Oh my goodness, I'm so glad you update often.
I really look forward to your chapters! This is written so well, with enough plot twists and turns to keep me interested, but also well paced so I can understand.
Overall, a really nice fanfiction that I really enjoy reading. One of my favorites.
7/14/2013 c24 3Bookreader777
Hurry and update!
7/14/2013 c24 1Derpface 32
Update soon
7/14/2013 c24 19RonaldGarcia91
I dont get something, Jonathan asked simon to get the kids out of there and simon was gonna do it and then he snaps WHY¿? and lilith oh fuck she sia bitch simon need to use some of his vamapire strength and do something for real...

Oh they got clary and izzy that was unexpected D: and that place is the palce where emily had those dreams rigth¿? Oh this is turning really really good!

and i can bet magnus is going to face agramon for what he did to alec
7/13/2013 c24 23avaatquevale2250
I love this story! Great job on writing the Jace/Emily relationship. I think he loves his daughter and son just as much as he loves clary :)
7/13/2013 c24 1eclipsereader
oh my damn. oh my damn. oh my DAMN...
7/11/2013 c23 Guest
o my gosh! o my gosh! you have to update! i cant wait! the SUSPENSE!
7/10/2013 c23 Jasper
Hey, please write more? Awesome story!
56 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »