for What Goes Around, Comes Around

7/11/2013 c23 3Bookreader777
:O Update soon!
7/10/2013 c23 19RonaldGarcia91
Oh god u killed rebecca DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: Simon lost her mon and his sister too¿? *it is not fair gif here* i mean how could he be himself after this, he made all that lilith wanted and she still killed her sister and why in possible way jonathan wants to talk to him, for what why does he care¿? that part made me really sad D: liek u said he is so defeated that he didnt care about anything anymore... im not sure if isabelle would be even able to fix this D:
7/8/2013 c22 al
i love this story so so good! You're so talented
7/7/2013 c22 RonaldGarcia91
i diont know but i still hate the twins killed them (i know its a bad thing but i hate them) make lilith kill them somehow D: ... i wanna see the figth wanna know how jace is going to react when he discovers that he is figthing the real sebastian/jonatan as for the prisoners i really dont knnow who would die D: but my bet is on luke or jordan and maia or simons sister D: , simon cant die cause of the mark and lilith will make simon watch her own sisters death as he watched his mom D:
7/6/2013 c21 3Bookreader777
I love this story so much! It has to be my favorite fanfic! Chase is probably one of my favorite characters but he is setting them up even after they killed his mother,,,,which is making things sketchy. I hope things dont become...bad between Emily and Chase but his involvement with everything makes things very interesting in the story. Keep writing!
7/2/2013 c20 alex
incredible as usual
7/2/2013 c21 19RonaldGarcia91
a horrible twist to teh story that lilith took clary and torture her to the point she lost her babies DDDD: something really awful but too good for the story !
7/2/2013 c20 1eclipsereader
yay you listened to me! and I still haven't figured out which team chase is on yet! errr you keep leaving me on the edge but I love it
6/29/2013 c19 Guest
i love how you continue updating every day! update soon!

p.s. i love it
6/30/2013 c20 19RonaldGarcia91
i knew it its a trap jhace is gona get caugth! he is going to thinks is agramon as jonathan but its the real deal DDDDDD:

And agramon that deamon making alec suffer cause of his breakup with magnus bastard e.e
6/30/2013 c19 RonaldGarcia91
oh i dont trust that plan actually i dont trust chace and i like him but dont trust him D: i bet is a trap and jace is gonna be capture
6/28/2013 c18 RonaldGarcia91
aww poor chase , lilith is a bitch doing that to keep chase en motion, i dont know how that can actually help her, he is kinda lost now! great chap as always
6/28/2013 c18 1eclipsereader
I'm kinda disappointed that it's not the real Jonathan. But regardless I still love your story and can't wait for an update. Also I know this started as Chase's betrayal but I feel like now Conan is going to make some deal with Lilith to get his parents back and to get Emily.
6/28/2013 c17 19RonaldGarcia91
poor simon he is not having it easy i mean his mom got killed and now crazy bitch lilth wants that he sees her sister death thats DDDD: , and chase og shit it means that he didnt tell the whole truth bad things are just bad e.e and why agramon enjoy torturing alec so much D: ¿?
6/28/2013 c17 3Bookreader777
So amazing! I love this story so much! Im all for Chase! He reminds me of Jace a little. But im still trying to figure out if he is more on the bad side or the good side. Im thinking good but the end of the 17th chapter is making me think. Keep at it! :)
56 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »