for Moon and Shield

1/3 c14 Guest
Hey uh, I know you went to Japan in 2017 and all and you were gonna stay for a year but, its 2020 right now. Are you gonna update? Maybe tell us why there was such a big time gap? Maybe tell us if this story is discontinued or not?
10/28/2019 c14 1Lover of Emotions
that is good. update soon please. hope you didn't forget about this story. oh and mother's day, from what i've studied of other cultures, is an universal celebration, unless otherwise directed by the way a person was raised.
6/23/2019 c14 Ahlil
More? Please?
3/1/2019 c14 2OMG-Reds
update please *begging on my knees* *tears streaming waterfall*
9/25/2018 c14 malita23
can u plz update when u can
8/25/2018 c14 5ShadeFireDragon
UPDATE pls
7/6/2018 c5 Guest
I was thinking about this and wanted to know why don't you rewrite but have the same pairings as before but you can have aizen be good and they just didn't know until they captured him and the central has some kind of device that tells them that someone is being possessed by a hollow and you can have him be paired with you can also give harry some kind of creature inheritance like neko,veela,elf or maybe an agnel inheritence and have aizen or someone else as his dominant mate or multiple mates and have harry as the submissive.
3/11/2018 c14 afallenheart
I can't wait to read what comes next!
12/1/2017 c14 Faegirl123
Wait! I missed subtext! Damn you're good. You hid red flag behavior behind the general tropes of poorly written or demonized Ron. Something serious is up! Is he being mind controlled?! Is that even really Ron? Due to the timing, your fleshing out of less explored concepts, and fact that you use the books instead of the movies, kinda makes me think it might have something to do with the thought scars Ron has ftom the brains in the Ministry. You are painting them as a whole in a much more menacing light, and not just the few evil people who have it gunning for harry in one way or another... has Ron been infected by a hollow like ichigo's mom?! Nah, that's a crack theory based on the, idea that the brains where basically flesh containers for souls and that the souls inside became hollows at one point and then latched on to him when he touched them. That'd be pretty wicked thou.

Sorry, I'm rambling. I'm a bad rambler, are you can probably tell from my reviews. Your work is so good it sets my head spinning.
12/1/2017 c13 Faegirl123
Love your story! I'm was super happy when i noticed it had been updated after so long. Your Bleach is spot on! You did such a wonderful job of humanizing Dudley. But I do have to ask; do you not like/have trouble writing Ron? He's 1/3 of the golden trio, and he has so few lines i can count them on my fingers. I understand that the movies make the idea of him unpalatable (giving someone else most of their character and defining moments does that to the best of characters)

If you are having trouble writting Ron, I can help! If not, feel free to skip this entire paragraph and just laugh at me over analyzing childrens book characters. To write Ron properly is to first understand his POV. He grew up with a bunch of outstandingly talented and successful older brothers, and a younger sister (by 1 year) that his mother adored by merit of bring born female. Then he goes to school, and his best friends are the chosen one (that his mother also fusses over and adores) and a genius. Because of this, he has a major inferiority complex. No matter what he does, he feels compared. That causes him to act brashly to try and draw attention and not put much stock into things like school, because he belives he'll never be good enough at it. But he also belittled his own strengths because they're not the same as those that he sees as his betters. He's a brilliant tactician (11 years old and he beat the chess game of doom, you know, the one designed to stop really clever adults), wizard street smart, socially adapt (excluding with girls, but what teenage boy is good with romance?) And physically strong. Hermione and Harry are missing these qualities in spades. He also is Harry's best friend. They're miserable without each other that one time Ron gets understandably angry because he thinks harry lied to him about the goblet, (while Hermione is crushing on Victor) and thus raising the question if his friends really even like him or if he's just a convenience; after all in his mind, Harry didn't let him in on his plan to enter the goblet of fire, and Hermione doesn't feel like spending time with him any more.

Hahaha, that was a really long paragraph that technically doesn't have anything to do with the story, but i mean, what more can i say? Other than Ron, (who mostly sticks out because you've done such a good job with the rest) the story is fun and engaging in ways a lot of crossover fanfic, especially genderbenders, tend to miss.
10/10/2017 c1 Morning Songbird
Are you Japanese, if you are I'm really envious
8/23/2017 c3 Elfin69
Will they figure out that Harry has a Horcrux in him with being so close to him?
8/23/2017 c2 Elfin69
Too bad he could not stay there. At least she will be with others who actually care for her and will be there for her.
8/23/2017 c1 Elfin69
Hopefully Harry will stay with Orihime until he is older and has to go back to England.
8/22/2017 c14 4Krazyfanfiction1