for Corporal's Pet

6/6/2014 c4 JxiPLUSxi
AWWW that was sweet! XD
more please!XD
6/5/2014 c1 8rockinruler88
I just sat down and I actually read through the chapter I just posted. Yeah, no more typing in the early morning hours because I just found like 5 mistakes in one paragraph. Haha. It's sad that at 3 am I can't tell the difference between your and you're. :)
6/5/2014 c4 3HoneeBear21
This was just so lovey dovey! 3 I loved it! And welcome back, madam!
6/4/2014 c4 L
He didn't answer the question though
5/29/2014 c3 snickluvah4
Oh no! Levi what are you doing?! It's probably all a misunderstanding, like Erd went to him. I await the update :3
5/6/2014 c3 sherlockian
Omg please update this. I love it so much!
5/6/2014 c1 sherlockian
IS IT WRONG IF I FIND THIS CUTE
5/3/2014 c3 9Lawl-ya
It was a great experience to read and I hope you'll continue this someday :)
4/29/2014 c3 1Nee Kuchiki TT3TT
The I will end you from Mikasa. Bitch fuck off. Eren is owned by Levi now so suck it and leave then alone! My friend is wonder why I am reading this story now.
my friend: why are you reading this smut and nasty shit
me: because it's cute and i love yoai so piss off. gotta a problem with it then good tell all the yaoi fangirls and boys out there. watch what's gonna happen
My friend:...(he left)
4/29/2014 c2 Nee Kuchiki TT3TT
Kyaaaaaaa. Levi is a naughty sex shop lover. And Mikasa stop trying to ruin Eren and Levi relationship, bitch.
4/29/2014 c1 Nee Kuchiki TT3TT
S&M! Oh My God Levi has a kinky side to him. / The call me master part was priceless. And Eren say Master not there. ooooh. the bliss. Kyaaaa
4/21/2014 c1 nemesisswan
First person's pov and rather messy writing style. I'm not saying it's bad or that your are talentless. But your style could improve.
4/12/2014 c3 myost95
Noooo! I want to know what happens! Was it a forced kiss and Levi only loves Eren? Or is Levi a player (I hope not! )
4/7/2014 c2 Yiyiyi
SO SEXY...
4/1/2014 c3 ErenxMikasa
Omg! When will there be more..
It's so well written!