for Shadow Worlds

6/23 c1 Guest
Had to check the date reading this, because after Skin Game, the underworld is part of the dresdenverse
11/4/2018 c4 spark
Dammit, I really like this!
You're probably never going to update though. Sigh.
I hope someone will maybe adopt this - and if there is any chance at all, please update!
7/17/2018 c4 warmsundae
i really like this! i don't even have a ton of emotional investment into Rachel or NicoI like them, but I never imagined I'd like a fic with just the two of them navigating a world they don't know.
it's actually really great. there's something about this story. maybe it's the way things are playing out. or the dynamic between Nico and Rachel. i don't know but this is super interesting
9/14/2015 c4 Parks98
Wells sucks for nico
9/14/2015 c3 Parks98
Well holy crap
9/14/2015 c2 Parks98
Well this just got very good
9/14/2015 c1 Parks98
Ok how the hell did they cross the outer gate?
1/31/2015 c4 5Yllems
Really enjoyed this, and I haven't even read the Percy Jackson series in a while. I don't remember many details about it, but I do remember that Rachel Elizabeth Dare was my favorite character.
The writing and plot and format are all great. I have no complaints... except that it was abandoned. It's a shame, but good job on what you did write.
6/2/2014 c4 7strangebloke
Oh my, it's very sad to see that this is discontinued. I really want to see mroe of this, and you were just getting to the fun part.
3/21/2014 c4 Matt
Can't wait for the next chapter.
1/20/2014 c2 Cookies
So, I haven't read the Dresden Files Xover yet, but now I am certainly interested. I love all your stories.
11/29/2013 c4 63general zargon
Okay, I'm not really sure if I like this story or not, since it's a little confusing. I'm curious about how dimension-hopping is going to effect the Oracle and Nico's powers, but I thought you kind of played fast and loose with Nico's and Rachel's personalities...Anyway, maybe the next chapter will clear some things up, so I hope you decide to continue this story.
11/15/2013 c4 Samira Vongola
Ameiiiii continua
11/9/2013 c4 4Vio14
Wow, I didn't even notice this story was updated.. But great writing so far!
11/7/2013 c4 12Tomboy15103