for Varric's Regret

4/12/2014 c1 5JustAnotherGirlInTheWorld
OMG I'M SO DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW. I DIDN"T EVEN SEE THE TRAILING BUT OMG I'M CRYING WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME YOU MONSTER!

Haha... well, seriously, I'm depressed now. Thanks for that (but this was beautifully written, btw).
6/12/2013 c1 FenixV
This was a nice story, emotional too, though not sure about who was dead cause in my mind the default Hawke would be a male for Bioware's canon.. the body in the trailer was female so hmm. Either way this story made me sad.. so did Varric's sadness in the trailer. I do hope Hawke and the Warden will make a cameo in this game seeing as Morrigan will be there and my Warden left with her . but that might be a difficult thing to do.
6/11/2013 c1 4Tempest86
I just watched the trailer myself. AWESOME! Anyways, I'm kind of glad they're postponing the game till next year, seeing how they got crap for DA2's continuously used environments & Mass Effect 3's infamous ending; makes me believe they're actually beginning to care how the game should appear to the players.
Your story's good, even though it's sad. I kind of hope it's not a Virmire-type scenario, where you choose between the Warden or the Champion, but if it is then I'll understand because it should always have the hard choices.
All in all, nice job.