for Hurricanes

4/3 c14 Lula
Ahhh i love this so much so far! I know this is a hella long shot but i hope you maybe update?
7/16/2019 c1 fandoms-are-cool
ive read this before but it has emerged from the depths of my mind so I found it again and I realized i visualize Vicki as a Tammy 1 from parks and rec for some reason
2/1/2018 c14 Guest
Please continue! Dying to find out! I know you haven’t written on this for years, but please! Just one or two more chapters please!
1/3/2018 c14 Somebody
Awesome ! I just spent the night reading it ! Waiting for the next chapter...
1/3/2018 c6 Somebody
Still great.
Sorry I'm not good at doing long speeches.
1/3/2018 c2 Somebody
Yo
Your story is great, it's good to read a JessexBeca fiction. I mean, there's so much Bechloe fanfiction...
Anyway, I love yours !
(PS : Sorry if my English is bad, I'm French and I'm still learning English at school, so...)
4/9/2017 c14 Guest
This is so amazing! I know it's been years, but pleaseeee finish it! 3
2/18/2017 c14 elisiumqueen
Loved it! I need more! I know it says last updated 2013, please update more! The suspense is killing me!
1/11/2017 c14 huntresszoe77
This is an amazing fanfic! I think that Beca and Jesse's weird love-hate thing is really portrayed well here, like with Beca calling him a nerd then having them kiss. There's really very little OOC-ness, which is very rare in a fanfic. Really well written- I loved it!
8/12/2016 c12 Guest
Was it intentional that gobbledegook is the language of the goblins in Harry Potter and no one but a goblin can understand it?
7/29/2016 c14 Kaeli 6
Can't wait to find out whats next :)
7/9/2016 c14 CraymaniaGirl
PLEASE DO MORE! This is so good!
7/6/2016 c14 Guest
YAS THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER (and sadder(broke my feels) ( and broke my heart)) THAN ANYTHING I COULD'VE THOUGHT UP! :) Beca's story was utterly heart breaking... the tears were flowing... but that's when you know that you've found a great stroy :) 3
2/13/2016 c14 1ACupcake7
This was the first fanfiction that I've ever read, and it's still my favourite.
1/17/2016 c14 Trixy
Ok now I can say... Are you going to write more? I love this fan fiction.
199 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »