for Surprise Feelings

1/12 c2 3Thornz49
plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update!
5/28/2019 c2 2adrienna73
Update
4/15/2019 c2 adrienna73
Please update, I love the story although I love Becky for her to her killed or sick
6/29/2014 c2 anawesomeperson
Hi its me agian...PLZ UPDATE...i know its still june 29 2014... But still! UPDATE!
6/29/2014 c2 anawesomeperson
Oh my gosh this is so...AWESOME(like me...jk)... Will becky be ok? Will tobey be okay? Cuz he fainted right? But plz update soon! I know havent updated since june something 2013 and i just read it in june 29 2014 its awesome plz update...i know im repeating my self its because i want u to remember PLZ!
11/20/2013 c2 Guest
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAaAAAaAAAHHHH!
10/5/2013 c2 Pisces in Paradise
I really can't wait to read more ,
what happened to chapter 3.
I really, really , really can't wait for your next chapter.
I want to see what next, so please, please, please update soon.
9/15/2013 c2 4animefangirltrash
PL UPDATE GOOD FANFIC
8/11/2013 c2 19Margo352
LOVE IT!
7/24/2013 c2 TobeckyRules
Oh
MY
Gosh!
This was AMAZING!, you have to write more ASAP!. I mean you can't just leave me hanging like this, what's wrong with Becky?, will she recover?, how will Tobey find out Becky really IS WordGirl?- AH SO MANY QUESTIONS!. Please upload sooon! because this is way to good to wait so long for
*P.S how old is everyone in the story?*
7/2/2013 c2 1DragonFan8311
Hmm, this is very interesting. I like the plot-line so far and I'm looking forward to new chapters!
6/21/2013 c2 6TheLivingBeckyBotsford
Wow...this was amazing. I love how you portrayed everything, I have a feeling its a Lexiconian disease.
Poor Becky/WordGirl, hope that doctor finds a cure.
That would be cool if Dr. Two-brains would be the one to find the cure..(No, I don't ship those two, I ship WG/Tobey)
6/20/2013 c2 6InuKaglover4ev22
Oh, nooooo! This is sooo tragic! Poor Tobey. What's wrong with Becky? She can't die! Does Bob have any clue as to what is wrong with Becky since they're not from Earth?
Awww. I hope she's gonna be okay, or Tobey's gonna be devastated. :'(

Well, good story so far, and can't wait to read the next chapter. :)
6/11/2013 c1 Manny
Loving it so far! Can't wait to see what happens!
6/13/2013 c2 Kaila R. Clover
I think everyone knew that Tobey had a secret crush on Becky, which is why it makes it more heartbreaking. Its pretty good so far, and I will love to see what happens next! :)
25 Page 1 2 Next »