for Turnabout Gone Wrong

7/22 c20 Littlebodygrumpyheart
Please finish this story! I know its been 7 years now but come on!
7/22 c1 Littlebodygrumpyheart
Please finish the story! I know its been 7 years but come on!
1/11/2018 c20 Just another fav
this chapter was great!...too bad this story was never finished..
12/27/2017 c20 Clover
I just wanted to drop by and tell you that this is my favorite Ace Attorney Fanfiction I've ever read. Seriously. I've been so engaged with the story and the characters and have been reading it non-stop! I know chances are you won't continue the story, so... I won't ask you to. I just want you to know that this story is amazing, and I really, really loved reading it.
8/21/2016 c1 209ChloboShoka
I know how you feel about Kay and Maya, they're so simular. Anyway, I've only read the first chapter of this story, but I can already tell that I'm going to love the other chapters. It's so fantastic, funny and a fresh intake on the body swap genre.
2/18/2015 c20 Anonymous
Aww, no more updates? I'll still keep an eye out for this fanfiction in case it gets one of those "once in a blue moon" updates, though. But for the meantime...

Update? Please? c:

Anyways, good job on writing this fanfiction! I found myself laughing at couple of points throughout the fanfiction, such as when Phoenix and Edgeworth started insulting themselves (or each other, to put it more accurately), and when Edgeworth called Oldbag. I realized what he had done the moment he got out the word "seduce," and I could not help snickering at Phoenix's potential reaction. On a side note, I find it rather entertaining that you made Phoenix oblivious to women's interest in him (or technically, Edgeworth); is that your personal interpretation of Phoenix, or do you mean to hint that it's Edgeworth's subconscious having an effect on his?

I honestly do wish there was an update, though! I'd love to see how this all plays out- which is why I stayed up until 5 AM reading this instead of working on my homework, whoops. Also, I do want to see how the mystery unfolds as well: will you introduce a plot twist that's going to unveil the actual murderer, or are you going to go against the cliche of the innocent defendant and have her be guilty in the end? I'm supposing that you're leaning towards the former, but if that's the case, I'm still waiting for that plot twist! c:

On a side note, I actually stumbled upon this fanfiction while looking for Narumitsu work. I personally don't mind that this fanfiction doesn't focus on Narumitsu, but you labeled the work as such, so I don't think others will take that as kindly. After all, if I was strictly looking for Narumitsu fanfiction as opposed to Ace Attorney fanwork in general, I think I would have been a bit upset at having read this fanfiction only to realize that there was no romantic development. I think has mechanics in which you can separate characters by commas as opposed to slashes, which would show that they're the primary characters instead of indicating a romantic relationship. I've never tried posting a fanfiction on here, so I can't assert that with 100% confidence, but I just wanted to throw that out there.

But I digress: I've gotten a bit off topic, and I really did enjoy this fanfiction! To be honest, I thought Edgeworth was a bit OOC at times, but that's pretty understandable seeing as how his subconscious is linked with Phoenix's! Other than that, I think you did a fantastic job. Keep it up!
2/17/2015 c20 Meerkat
As a reader who is EXTREMELY new to this fanbase, I have to say: this fic is AMAZING. And that isn't just me gushing (as I am prone to doing :) ), you have provided every reason to adore this story. The characters are all delightfully in character (and I do mean every one of them), the dialogue is lively and original (I've laughed at your references more than once!), and the plot is obviously very well thought out! This story is such a neat idea, and so well explained and executed that it reads like a case from the actual games! In short, you've basically achieved von Karma levels of perfection in my eyes. And that's definitely saying a lot, haha. It's so great to find such a wonderful, well-written story that completely fits the spirit of the fandom it's depicting.
I know that sometimes life gets in the way, and interest can sometimes fade away over time... But, if you ever find that you have the motivation to pick this fantastic fanfic back up, know that the other reviewers and I will be waiting with bated breath! I await the next chapter, even if you don't plan to pick this back up. For Phoenix and Edgey's sakes, (and at the risk of more exclamation point overkill), I hope you do! And if you don't, thank you for the great read up to this point. :)
6/22/2014 c20 8aceredshirt13
Wow, this story is great! And also dead. Why must this story be dead?! I need my fix of Phoenix - Edgeworth body-switching!
5/12/2014 c20 As I See It
It's really a shame that you've dropped this story. It competes with Complete Turnabout for being the best Phoenix Wright fanfic on the Internet. I can't find suitable words that adequately express the disappointment of myself and the community.
5/2/2014 c3 20GeminiLady21
This is so funny and sweet! I love it!
4/29/2014 c6 10Pergjithshme
THIS IS SO SO SO SO SO PERFECT THIS IS AMAZING THIS IS PERFECT THIS IS WONDERFUL CAN I STOP GUSHING I HIGHLY DOUBT IT
4/29/2014 c5 Pergjithshme
I'M LAUGHING AND CRYING THIS IS UNBELEIVEABLY PERFECT
4/29/2014 c3 Pergjithshme
"HOLD IT" I'M CRYING

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
4/1/2014 c20 1ebonypol
I hope you update soon! Thanks for the awesome read so far
11/27/2013 c20 286GunSally
It's a very good thing!
Snuggling rings? Criminal!
Poor Officer Hammer, Phoenix is using Edgeworth's smile on her… Maybe he's already found his revenge for the Oldbag Incident (yes, that's what it will go down in history as…)
As always, this story is well written and I love the little refs to stuff from the game!
Update soon!
(or are you busy playing AA:DD?)
149 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »