for Novel Starts

nope
1/20 c24 Alyb253
LOVE this story! ️
8/3/2020 c6 lovemycastle
this is so clever and brilliant! love it!
5/18/2020 c24 1sianita95
Quarantine has me reading through every page of Castle fanfic again. I've been trying to rectify my "lurking" habits and resolve to review in 2020! Thanks for writing, great job!
11/12/2017 c24 66BlueRubyBeat
Loved how Kate and Rick met! XD Too funny and cute! I like how he was a professor. Very different and so great to see him in a different light. I really felt bad when he got arrested but I'm glad everything was alright in the end. :) I loved the fic!
8/9/2017 c24 Castlelover777
Great story! I enjoyed this so much, and I'm sad that you only have one story posted! It was fun and imaginative, and I want to thank you for sharing your story with us.
6/17/2017 c1 Phaerre
Just finished blowing through this fabulous story in one sitting! I enjoyed it so much! Thank you for sharing your talent and creativity!
9/15/2015 c16 Drummer
I like your plot but this chapter has some problems with the character reflections, especially Kate's. It's very choppy
8/22/2015 c19 Guest
To the cries against the fault of Becket... Alex had been brought in for preliminary questioning. As a person of interest, yes, but their *only* evidence against him was that he had happened to write the novels the murders were based on. Should he have been more proactive in providing an alibi and cooperating with the police? Yeah. But does that give Beckett the right to violate his privacy to this extent? I hope you don't think so. Public shaming of someone who shouldn't even be considered a proper suspect yet should *not* be business as usual. It's absolutely abhorrent to me that Mr. Veteran Cop doesn't see anything questionable about Beckett's actions and makes me even more wary about how our police force in trained what with the 'kill first, ask questions later' attitude we see now a days.
8/22/2015 c16 Guest
In most places, your use of tidbits from the show has been a nice 'ah-ha I recognize that!' flare. However, the conversation with Martha felt forced to the point of absurdity. You even have Alex calling her out on it a bit but seriously, Beckett just potentially upended their lives permanently and Martha is telling him to go make nice to this woman he's had one real date with and known for a week in the face of what looks like a monstrous vindictive streak in said woman?
5/15/2015 c24 SeannysMom
Very interesting and original AU story ! Thank you
9/14/2014 c24 xfbikerchick
Different AU but it works really well.
7/13/2014 c24 kaskettrh
Just finished reading your AU pilot. It was very well designed and entertaining. It would be fun to see how some of the classic season 1 cases (Always Buy Retail and Home Is Where The Heart Stops come to mind) would play out with Professor Rogers instead of Richard Castle.

Thanks for writing
5/18/2014 c24 CWT
just read the story again, would love a sequel and to see how they navigate their way to a relationship
4/18/2014 c24 Elise
Amazing, extraordinary, well written, wonderful story. :)
433 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »