for Novel Starts

1/22/2014 c19 nire47
Beckett definitely did. Feel bad for the Rodgers' Sure hope it dies down for them
1/22/2014 c19 39eyrianone
I think you have Kate, another wonderful chapter.
1/16/2014 c18 73Shutterbug5269
Oh...that was mean...that was just plain mean to tease us this way...:-P
1/15/2014 c18 51Mouserocks-nerd
Ooh! An update! Yay!

Glad to see you've come back to this. I really love this AU and I can't wait to see what Alex is planning on doing next. Sorry to hear about your accident though, hope it was nothing too major or serious.
1/15/2014 c18 Jester's Pet Oriole
Couldn't have figured it out without 'Alex', that's for sure. So I reread the last chapter and maybe I'm too Team Castle, and maybe she was too steamed, but Beckett was kinda bitchy last chapter. I hope she does come to realize that regardless of what she things might have happened, she still need to apologize.

Good update!
1/15/2014 c18 32EllaNight
That was kind of a sad filler. I was hoping for something a little more reassuring!
1/15/2014 c18 3Bahamut Slayer
From the looks of things,I'm presuming everything seems like it's going to sort out itself quite nicely. I really hope not. At least, not everything. It would make it seem like all that build up and intense scenes simply end up all solved in a neat little package. Too bad about the car, I hope things will work out, wishing you good luck.
1/15/2014 c18 lv2bnsb1
Such a fun AU! There's just something about this that I find terribly entertaining!
1/15/2014 c1 mkmitt07
I have been enjoying your story but Kate needs to step off the high horse. Cops don't get to break the law in order to enforce it. That is coming from someone with close to twenty cops in their extended family. What's the difference between this Kate and Slaughter. Same attitude just breaking different laws.

This should have been a ch. 18 review. Oops.
1/15/2014 c18 Chkgun93
A most excellent update.
1/15/2014 c18 3Tamerlorde85
What a cliffhanger! MORE
1/15/2014 c18 TORONTOSUN
I wonder what Alexander is going to say. I hope he is going to be nice.
1/15/2014 c18 nire47
Thank you for taking time to update. Glad you are okay w the car accident and all. Hope you can update soon. I like the fic. Good plot line I think
1/15/2014 c18 17ebfiddler
So glad to see an update. I have really enjoyed this novel AU take on Castle/Beckett. I like the believable way you've re-drawn the characters, and the details of the university setting. I hope you are able to update again before too long.
1/15/2014 c18 hfce
At least she caught the murder. I have a feeling Nicki Heat is about to be born. LOL!

Sorry about your accident. I hope you recover soon.
433 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »