for Novel Starts

10/3/2013 c14 TORONTOSUN
I thank you for including me in this chapter. Its so good that you included several episodes including the very 1st episode of season 1, to enhance this story. I wonder how Kate will treat Alex now. I wonder if Alex comes back to Kate. Cant wait to read what happens. Thank you again.
10/3/2013 c13 4speakcarol
Loved the discussion, pride and prejudice is one of my favorite book and I love austen, she was an interesting woman. Loved the chapter, can't wait for the next one.
9/28/2013 c13 51Mouserocks-nerd
Oooh! Yay! Finally! And in his classroom, of all places... I love it! Can't wait to find out what's going to happen in interrogation, and what his students are now going to be thinking of him- will they figure it out, too? Update soon, I can't wait too long!
9/26/2013 c13 Guest
Come onnnn im dieing here
9/26/2013 c13 4CelticCrossings
Oh my goodness, I love this!
9/26/2013 c13 1IfyourHeartWearsThin
More more more more more!
9/26/2013 c13 HHG
You caaaan't leave us here XD
9/26/2013 c13 17ShannonJethroGideonCastleSnape
i love the use of cast names in the story!
9/26/2013 c13 13wolfergirl
Very original student names :P

It was nice seeing Alexis again - loved the ending too, can't wait for the actual confrontation :D
9/25/2013 c13 hfce
Oh boy he is in trouble...
9/25/2013 c13 47phnxgrl
Oh no Alex is in deep this time! I loved the conversation between Alex and his Daughter in his office at the University. Please continue.
9/25/2013 c13 20o0MissBennet0o
oh man, are they blowing his cover? Is everyone find out about the whole Richard Castle thing? If so, please tell me he'll be pissed, because they could have just waited for class to end, or just called him to a corner instead. This was done to maximize humiliation and exposure!

Kate is so mad that she can't see the damage she could be doing to him! I mean, really! She just met him, and she expects him to share with her the biggest secret of his life? She didn't tell him about her mom! Why should he expose himself so fully to her, while she's still guarding herself as well! In time, he would have told her! Now, I think he should be pissed! She could have ruined his life with the way she decided to do this! They have no real evidence that Richard Castle is involved in the murders, so she's not motivated by a need for justice! I don't think she truely believes that he could be guilty, so she's motivated by wounded pride, and yes, she's sad and angry he didn't tell her, but they have just met!

Sorry about the long review, but I really felt like I needed to write this! lol Loving this story sooooo much! Seriously, I'm ridiculously happy when I see an e-mail with an update for this story! I always brightens my day! I think this is one of the best AU stories for Castle that I have read! So please update soon, because I wnat to see his reaction (hint hint MAD!) Also, how would Alexis react to the possibility of her dad being exposed by someone he cares about? The claws of his baby bird would come out, right? Can't wait for more!
9/25/2013 c13 1Hurricane Jackson
Awesome job! Please update soon!
9/25/2013 c13 32EllaNight
Woaaahh! I was not expecting that! What a great chapter!
- HP reference with the "turn to page 394" Haha! Awesome!
- Loved the student names! Wish there had been a Stana though ;)
Great chapter!
9/25/2013 c13 TORONTOSUN
Nice turn of events for what Alex is about to have with Kate. The last paragraph, nice use of episode 1 year 1. I think Alex/Richard is in trouble.
433 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »