for Novel Starts

4/12/2014 c24 satheo2013
I enjoyed the writing and the story; but trying to include stuff from the show was a little awkward. your story stands all on its own w/o making show connections.
4/10/2014 c24 39eyrianone
You did such a great job with this highly entertaining story.
4/7/2014 c24 1pcol22
I really LOVED and I would really like a sequel !
But if I can say something, keep going with the AU and don't really follow the episodes or maybe just some few things. I would really like to see how Kate and Alex will progress as a couple.
So I hope that I will read more of them
3/31/2014 c24 TORONTOSUN
I like how you use several episodes from season 1 to make this story better. And Kate's world will never be the same again. :)

Wish you could continue this story. Congrats.
3/30/2014 c24 3Bahamut Slayer
Ah, the whole tooth for tooth, eye for eye thing. While I applaud Ghandi for promoting peace, I think most people don't have a true grasp behind that concept. Many see it as a form of revenge, but one of the aims behind such is in fact proportionality. Does it take someone on a murder spree before he is deemed someone deserving the capital punishment or killing one person? But I do think what he intended that there should be better means, and the person who does so is a better person. In this case, Alex is that person. Then again, I think having Alex following Beckett around at times can be quite a punishment. (chuckles)

I like how you've left things even if this story just simply ended with this epilogue. A lot of possibilities... Alex returns to teaching or finds a better calling? He begins to reach out and does things he's never been able to do before? Establish new contacts, reconnect old ones? Quite the character growth not just for him, Beckett, but both together.
3/29/2014 c24 argo-XnG
Thank you for a great story! I absolutely loved it and can't wait for the sequel! 3
3/29/2014 c24 30The-KLF
Aww, the end. I've really enjoyed this story :)
3/29/2014 c24 12jam821
Nice ending/new beginning. There's hope for them now. :)
3/29/2014 c24 Chanel17
Really enjoyed this. Read it in one sitting. Look forward to what you do next.
3/28/2014 c24 4timeteam34
im not really sure what to suggest for a sequel, but i really would love one
3/28/2014 c24 73Garrae
Thank you for a great story and bringing it to mesh with the pilot.
3/28/2014 c24 kramerjp
awesome very awesome cant wait to read a sequel in the future
3/28/2014 c1 3DevonCastle
i enjoyed this very much. a sequel or another story would be great when you can, thanks
3/28/2014 c24 BigKahuna
Thanks did enjoy this story. Always nice to see them in a somewhat different situation.

Not sure where you could have taken this, would have hated to see you bring in Demming or Davidson.

But some looking into Beckett's mother's conspiracy might be interesting. Maybe one of Rogers students could find information relating to Johanna.
3/27/2014 c24 MissSundstrom
First The Newsroom and now Suits references? I do believe I love you. ;) Sincerely hope you continue, it's been such a blast reading this story and I would love to hear more. Thank you for giving me some fun!
433 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »