for Novel Starts

8/7/2013 c9 DX2012
Now things will get really interesting... can't wait for Kate to find out the truth...
8/7/2013 c9 3SassaM
Great chapter. That was very thoughtful of him to give her the book from when they first met. But oh I love the ending, how he finds out and the conclusion he's drawing or more like the consequences he's awaiting. Now I'm really curious how you let her find out and what he will be doing now since I guess Alex wouldn't really just sit around and wait for being arrested (especially since he knows he can't be guilty).
8/6/2013 c8 dreamsnatcher
Really cool concept... can't wait for the next chapter
8/6/2013 c8 Kat
Oh this just seems too good to be true because I know the happy bubble of ignorance is going to burst eventually, and when it does it's probably going to be messy and drama, and ugh I wish she didn't have to find out, but where's the fun in that?
8/5/2013 c8 eyrianone
Ooh Kate was close to figuring out his other identity here - I can't help but think its going to fracture their tentative romance when she finds out even though of course it's really none of her business on a personal front until he wants to share. However because of her job and the case she's immediately going to think he's been using her. Great update.
8/5/2013 c8 2keelylionheart
Can't wait for the next chapter! She tasted like cherries...fantastic. You are really amazing, please keep writing!
8/4/2013 c8 bluebird-castle
Hi! I just started reading your story and I love the pace in which you tell it, from their first meeting to their date and also the case. Great work! (:
8/4/2013 c8 47phnxgrl
I loved this chapter. I loved how Alexis interrupted Alex's date to reveal Martha's Blunder. I loved how Kate was quick to help. I loved how Kate met the family on the first date night. Please continue. I wonder how long it will be before Kate figures out Alex's alter ego?
8/4/2013 c8 51Mouserocks-nerd
Woo-hoo! Loved it. I would like to demand more chapters please, and quicker, but I'm worse at uploading so I'm grateful at least for small mercies :) Even though I want more of this waiting in my inbox when I wake up tomorrow morning... Really great chapter! I kinda thought she might figure it out this time, but I'm glad you didn't. I needed that waffy moment at the end. Perfect!
8/3/2013 c8 Chkgun93
A most excellent long awaited update.

Thank you.
8/3/2013 c8 32EllaNight
Wow! That was amazing! I loved this chapter especially, you know... The end... When they kiss! *happy dance* I'm not even concerned about how fast they're moving, I trust you!

The only thing I would say that sort of bothered me was that Castle seemed to completely forget about Kate and this date he'd been thinking anout for the whole day when Alexis called. I mean, its COMPLETELY realistic for him to be super concerned about his mother, I mean, I get that. However, he didn't have to completely ignore Kate...

Anyway, still an amazing chapter! Can't wait!
8/3/2013 c8 3Tamerlorde85
Yes, finally! Good chapter, bravo!
8/3/2013 c8 DX2012
Considering it is an AU story, I like it a lot. So much thatmI started following it. I hope you will update on a regular basis... Cause yr story is FUN!
8/3/2013 c8 3SassaM
A broken leg! I'd never have expected this one coming. I especially liked how you let Kate take charge to bring him home.
My favorite part: "The moment Kate stepped into Alex's loft, her jaw almost dropped to the ground right there in his open foyer. His home was so open, like his casual friendly demeanor, but stylishly furnished, like his immaculate dress. How does a university professor make enough to afford this place?"
Love how the loft is compared to his demeanor and appearance, while also raising questions about his financials.
8/3/2013 c8 13wolfergirl
Cherries! :D
Fantastic chapter, again. Love the way you introduce Kate to Alexis and Martha, and how she's slowly moving towards discovering Alex's alter ego :D
433 « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »