for Novel Starts

8/3/2013 c8 Guest
It's hard to get into the character when his name is Alex - for whatever reason - no matter how much he SEEMS like Castle!

The only OOC thing was Beckett giggling. I don't really like references to her girly side, as the only time we really ever saw it was in the few interactions with Demming- Bad memory!
7/31/2013 c7 Guest
Castle as a professor is seriously so hot. Great story. I can't wait for more :)
7/27/2013 c7 13wolfergirl
Is - is that - is that a Rizzoli & Isles reference or am I seeing things?

I very much enjoyed this chapter - first thing I read after returning from camp. Love the banter and the changing of POVs (which you do really well) - keep it up. I can't wait for the next chapter.
7/25/2013 c7 39eyrianone
Another great chapter, I have a feeling things are about to go pear-shaped as Kate learns that Alex is also 'Richard Castle'. She'll figure out soon enough that he has nothing to do with the murders as in canon Castle himself was never really a suspect.
7/25/2013 c7 Heidi
Loving the story and can't wait to see where you're going with this phone call but just please try and be consistent with your tenses when you write. Thanks :)
7/24/2013 c7 3SassaM
A great chapter. I definitely have to look up this place. Thanks for being mentioned above btw..
I love the way Kate is musing about the right dress to pick and I can totally understand her irritation at being called detective, reminds a little bit of a kinky roleplay instead of a first date fashion but seems polite as well.
I'm already so looking forward to next chapter.
7/24/2013 c7 32EllaNight
Great chapter! No! They were going to hold hands! Soon I hope? What could be wrong with Alexis? Ugh... The cliff hanger. And now a whole week? How will I survive!?
7/24/2013 c7 47phnxgrl
Great Chapter! I loved how incorporated the Russian Classics twice in the conversation. I loved how Alex was nervous about the date. I loved how Charmed Kate was. Please continue.
7/24/2013 c7 51Mouserocks-nerd
Uh-oh! I was thinking the cops might intrude on their little date, but Alexis? Though I'm guessing it's for the same reason... Can't wait for the update!
7/24/2013 c7 3Tamerlorde85
Ooooh,'so something is wrong. Great!
7/24/2013 c7 49Ilovetoread09
I've been reading this story since the beginning and love it. The chapter was really nice, especially the restaurant, which is a great place to eat (went there once with my parents). I hope Alexis is okay.
7/18/2013 c6 39eyrianone
I think Alex is in for a huge surprise. As is Beckett.
7/18/2013 c6 CastleCrazie
Like the way this is progressing. We need some Caskett moments, now.
7/17/2013 c6 3SassaM
Great chapter, a little more progress on the case for Rodgers. I like that the warrant was only enough to get the fan mail but I guess their "real date" will be disturbed in some way by Richard Castle and the case especially if he should bring it up trying to get some information from Kate or if she'd need to cancel in order to read through the fan mail. Uh wait, he won't go pick her up at the precinct will he? There're just so many ways this whole thing can blow up. I'm looking forward to how this will develop.

I especially love how they are distracted by thinking about each other and the date: daydreaming at work, not noticing your own daughter or that you were burning the pancakes even though you're told twice.
7/17/2013 c6 13wolfergirl
Poor Alex, he's probably not out of the investigation for very long...
Can't wait to see Kate's reaction to them being the same man :)
433 « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »