for Novel Starts

7/10/2013 c5 47phnxgrl
I Loved how Alex's inquiry into Allison's death has gotten himself meeting Kate. Please continue.
7/5/2013 c4 32EllaNight
Okay, you've got me hooked! I'm already addicted and begging for more! I hope you get the chance to update soon! Great chapter!
7/4/2013 c4 39eyrianone
Wonderful update. Really liked the detail about Kate almost not wanting to know the man behind the books for fear of him ruining her illusions of him, and then at the same time she can't get the stranger from the library out of her mind. Just perfect. Looking forward to your next update.
7/4/2013 c4 DoctorSWHolmes
THAT is GOOD ! I mean, really, really good ! :D
Please update soon ! :)
7/3/2013 c4 51Mouserocks-nerd
Love this! Though I must say, I'm greatly anticipating the meeting of Rick and Kate... So excited! Update soon! XD
7/3/2013 c4 3SassaM
Great chapter. I especially like the part on Rick and that he is trying to find out about which murder is meant, planing to talk to Jonathan Tisdale on his own.
7/3/2013 c4 47phnxgrl
I loved this chapter. I love how Kate investigation hinged on meeting with Rick Castle. I loved how Gina is thwarting all attempts. I loved how Kate runs into Alex at the door of the library at NYU. Please continue.
6/29/2013 c3 paz
this look great continue soon please i want to know how this continue between kate and alexandre!
6/27/2013 c3 5IveHadWorse
Definitely a unique premise; I look forward to seeing where you take this.
6/27/2013 c3 3SassaM
Great conversation with Gina. I love when people talking with each other about different things without knowing. Must be quite a shock to have your publisher telling you are being a suspect in a murder case.
6/26/2013 c3 51Mouserocks-nerd
Hahaha! Omigosh, you got me with that! I was laughing at the whole boredom line and then I was shocked and laughing even more after the reveal... I really do love this story so far and can't wait for more updates!
6/26/2013 c3 39eyrianone
And the plot thickens! You've woven canon into this AU really well, grounds it nicely.
6/26/2013 c3 braaf hond
6/26/2013 c3 47phnxgrl
I loved this chapter. I loved how normal Alexander's life is until Gina called with the news the police wants to question him. Please continue.
6/20/2013 c2 Joshua
That isn't the end is it? I hope not
433 « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »