for Novel Starts

6/20/2013 c2 51Mouserocks-nerd
Ooh, I love it. Your writing style in particular is really great. And Kate is a Detective! Not just a student. :) Wonder where Alexis is in all this.

Like the title change, too, btw.
6/19/2013 c2 3SassaM
Great chapter. I like how we get to know something about Prof. Rodgers and his alter ego. I especially love the two last chapters and the way you descirbe how they miss each other as well as how differently they actually remember running into each other.
6/19/2013 c2 caribbeanamphibian
cool! i like it so far.
6/19/2013 c2 47phnxgrl
I loved this chapter I loved the idea of two ships passing each other in the night. This was Alexander Rodgers and the woman who carried his book around. Please continue.
6/19/2013 c2 39eyrianone
That's such a fascinating image, that no-one knows who 'Richard Castle' really is.
6/13/2013 c1 IFON91
Très bon début !
6/13/2013 c1 51Mouserocks-nerd
I love this story! Wonderful premise and I can't wait to see what happens next, so I do hope you update it soon. I can't figure out if Kate is a student still or if she's gonna end up being a cop who was looking for him but my money's on student. You're really gonna have to update quickly or else my brain will explode with the possibilities. :P
6/13/2013 c1 saved240307
great start...note to self add to follow...
6/13/2013 c1 BetweenBlueNRed
Good start. Although I think that flowers for your grave isn't with Storm but another character like many of Castle's earlier works.
6/12/2013 c1 nicole
Please update s8on. I love au stories like this! Cant wait to read more!
6/12/2013 c1 47phnxgrl
I loved this A/U version! I loved how Rick is a College English Professor which a double life. Please continue.
6/12/2013 c1 3SassaM
Seems like quite an interesting beginning. I wonder where you'll go from there.
Just on a note: there were recently two Castle-stories with similar titles (one already renamed). Maybe you could consider changing the title to prevent any confusion.
6/12/2013 c1 4Father Vengeance
A professor seems like a good fit for Castle. I'm looking forward to seeing him in action with his students, assuming that's part of the plan at some point. Thoroughly enjoy the writing style so far; you paint a good, clear image (the library was particularly appealing!). Heh, and the outrage on behalf of her fallen book was a great way of showing rather than telling. Nicely played.
433 « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29