for Novel Starts

3/21/2014 c23 TORONTOSUN
Its good to see that Rick and Kate are okay with each other. Sounds good. I like how you brought in the episode from season 1, the watch and the necklace.
3/20/2014 c23 51Mouserocks-nerd
I love this chapter! I love that Kate finally bared all, and the way you wrote Alex's feelings on the matter, wanting to make the day about himself and then finally realizing he wanted to take care of her... very sweet and in character. :-) Love the re-introductions at the end, too. Can't wait for more!
3/20/2014 c23 Guest
You were right, this did need its own chapter. I like where it ended up but Alex seemed to be all over the place with his reactions. It's understandable in a way but it was also slightly distracting. On the other hand, it was nice to see a bit of the canon "Rick" too, especially at the end.
3/20/2014 c23 kramerjp
wicked very wickedly awesome great to see this I cant wait to see how they progress from here
3/20/2014 c23 DX2012
Finally a heart-to-heart conversation. I like how they want to start anew and I look forward to a romantic relationship and a happy ending.
3/20/2014 c23 39eyrianone
Such a satisfying chapter. Their communication was so good, they had such great honestly between them here and they needed exactly that - or their relationship would have been doomed.
3/20/2014 c22 12jam821
Oh thank god they are finally talking. Hopefully they'll both stay level headed enough to hear each other out.
3/20/2014 c20 jam821
I liked the conversation with Jim. Great job with that. Very curious to see what Kate will choose.
3/20/2014 c23 81822andallthat
This sounds like new beginnings for them. Really enjoyed reading their talk, thanks!
3/20/2014 c23 3Bahamut Slayer
Ah. I bet a lot of readers simply wanted to see this, Beckett squirming because of her actions. The Superman Clark Kent analogy eh? Had me confused there, heck people have even debated which was one was the real person and which one was the persona. Clark Kent is the real one and Superman is just a reflection of him or Superman is the real person with much freedom and in turn Clark Kent is a reflection of him? lol.

So anyways, I really enjoyed their talk. After reading this, it's pretty much how different Kate can be. She is Detective Beckett, yet this chapter she's... well, not as confident when suspects sit in front of Detective Beckett. Damn, I can't even put it into words properly. It's nice to see what's inside both of their heads this time, what was said and unsaid.

After all that build up, cliffhangers, and now this? Yeah... I'm satisfied. Thank you. Things didn't get too dramatic or complicated, they're got enough as it is. For that, thank you. I enjoyed reading this. Looking forward for more, even if it's just a few more chapters or just an epilogue. Then again, to me there are some things that need to be cleared up (depends on you whether you want to go into detail or cruise through it) such as the lawsuit, other characters' reaction about this understanding, etc.
3/20/2014 c23 HHG
AH OKAY I LOVE YOU NOW OMG I LOVE YOU You're forgiven it's okay. Aw that was so cute , you made my day
3/20/2014 c23 FoxSearchlight
That sounds like the end, is that the end? I hope not :O
3/19/2014 c23 30The-KLF
So happy they've patched things up!
3/19/2014 c23 47phnxgrl
I loved how Kate confronted Alex and became totally vulnerable which appealed to Alex sense of forgiveness. Please continue.
3/19/2014 c23 13MsMorg
She friend-zoned him? She... Friend...zoned... Him...
*grumbles*
Rectify this, woman! ... Or E-rectify it. iykwim ;)

I was flaily for a bit there, but the friend zoning stopped me in my tracks. *sigh*
433 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »