for Novel Starts

3/5/2014 c1 12jam821
Ok so Morgen said I had to check this out and I must say the start is promising. I'm liking RC as a university professor. :)
3/3/2014 c22 39eyrianone
Another great chapter.
3/2/2014 c22 13MsMorg
I finally found some time to read...! ... And I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad that I did... Because now I have to wait for their conversation with bated breath... *sigh*

Keep this up! I want to read ittttttttt. :P
3/2/2014 c22 3Bahamut Slayer
Ah. Well, like Alex, I myself am totally confused and wondering what exactly Kate is trying to say. I have no idea what line from what show you're using by the way. :P

Can't believe you're still teasing us readers with your cliffhangers. Aaaargh, so maddening, frustrating. Oh well, it is what is it is. Another build up? This better be good.
3/1/2014 c22 ahrondude
Great new chapter
3/1/2014 c22 30The-KLF
Gah, what a cliffhanger! I'm desperate to know how the conversation will go!
3/1/2014 c22 kramerjp
wicked awesome great to see some movement. Hey I'm in school so i get it. And it also nice to see an update this quickly!
3/1/2014 c22 8CaskettFan5
This was an excellent build up to a very important conversation. On the other hand, you took this opportunity to have a cliffhanger. I'll praise your writing skills but then I'll have to endure the wait for the next chapter. Why oh why did I have to find this story before you wrote chapter 23? ARRGHH!
(Sorry for the exaggeration but I decided to go for the humor of this situation.)
3/1/2014 c22 JammyToast
Its the McMac proposal from The Newsroom! (Great chapter)
3/1/2014 c22 73Garrae
I really like this story. It's so unusual to see Castle NOT being the brash self-publicist. Good take on AU.
3/1/2014 c22 3SassaM
There didn't happen very much this chapter but we learned some little bits about where Alex and Kate are standing metaphorically although I'm still quite unsure about what she's going to tell him. I'm very optimistic about them at the moment though. Thanks about that.
I love the ending. You really know where to stop. It's kind of a cliffhanger but a very positive one, more positive than the last one at least since I've been assured about to what they've set their minds. You managed to build up all this suspense especially by this last chapter but it already started earlier. I guess at the moment my expression could match Alex'... full of anticipation. (well, I think you get what I mean)
3/1/2014 c22 TORONTOSUN
And Alex has no idea what he is getting himself into with Kate. Smooth move Kate.
3/1/2014 c22 47phnxgrl
I loved how Alex after bolting from the press conference runs into Kate and drags her up to his hotel room. I loved how Kate was so confused and was unable to tell Alex what she wanted. I loved how patient Alex was to listen to what say after all the trouble she caused him. Please continue.
3/1/2014 c22 MissSundstrom
Lovely chapter! It's amazing that you can make them feel like Castle and Beckett, their reactions feel so genuine, even though they're two quite different people in your story. Can't wait for what's gonna happen next.

And oh, the story about the boy shredding paper, it's from The Newsroom. ;)
3/1/2014 c22 HHG
BUT UGH WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND YOUR CLIFF? STOP FRUTRATING ME. I hate u *no it's not true*
433 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »