FanFiction.Net
for Why Me?

4/27 c7 Lazy king123
Yep how idiotic just because you can take hits should you?
11/11/2022 c6 Guest
ugh how shit. why pull in another oc like this. did ok until this, but like most other stuff its trash
10/11/2022 c6 juhiko02
Well story ruin for me always hate when they Isekai a unnecessary character for zero reason only to nerf the MC
6/27/2022 c5 3arawiguM
So the character had no problems with how easily she led people on, just moving on from person to person? Rather that—dude looked like he would’ve been fine to give in to a bimbo that used the same words with multiple men until the last second. Turn-off. Finding another story.
11/17/2021 c12 1Chuchiton Prime
More please, this is awesome
5/23/2021 c2 Guest
You can tell that this was written by some lardass, feed and sneed regular kek
5/5/2021 c12 Skywolf99
this was quite a nice story, it's shame it hasn't updated in so long
3/21/2021 c4 3WisdomOfCelestials
"with some effort" ? . D class Strength Servants are capable of destroying bedrock with ease. An A Class is far far stronger
1/13/2021 c1 Trsmuted
Damn...this guy really knows how to bullshit his way out of problem.
12/25/2020 c12 Dasgun
. . .
12/25/2020 c5 Dasgun
. .
12/25/2020 c1 Dasgun
8/27/2020 c12 10PsylentFox
Have to say that I certainly enjoyed the ride, Marcus!

It was fun to find out that there was someone else with different abilities and foreknowledge of the series, and she appears to be a most devious opponent. However, I found that her bringing in Chaos was... a bit much. It went from Lets-See-Where-This-Adventure-Goes to Holy-Crap-This-Got-Grimdark-Really-Quick!

Still I thoroughly enjoyed reading the story!
8/27/2020 c6 PsylentFox
"Well this should be enough to deal with that irritating Saito-..."

LOL! Goodness, Saito isn't even there! Looks like we have another addition to the cast! Another outsider!

I love God Slaying Bladeworks (I'm going to have to re-start the story from the beginning considering it has been months since I've read it), but I do hope that one day you'll pick this story back up! :)
8/12/2020 c1 General Generator
"If this had been Bleach then he'd have known exactly what he was dealing with". I see, a man of culture as well.
588 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »