for Happily Ever After

3/22/2014 c14 torontogirl12
This was a very emotional chapter. I cried along with Gibbs and Sam. I hope that they all get a chance to say goodbye to Jack. He will be missed so very much. Yes,NCIS has been renewed for another year.
3/5/2014 c13 12Kikilia14
So sad...
3/2/2014 c13 17DS2010
Poor little Kelly finding Jack, glad she had the smarts to call for an ambulance.
Sad for Gibbs who is about to lose his dad :(
3/2/2014 c13 silvermoon217
How gut wrenching. As someone who has had to make that decision for a loved one, it's not something I would wish on anyone.
3/2/2014 c13 torontogirl12
I am in tears reading this. So much sadness and bravery at the same time. I hope that Jack will hang on until Gibbs gets there.
11/26/2013 c12 DS2010
Love that Samantha and Jethro have their little guy talk about a blended family :)
11/26/2013 c12 12Kikilia14
Awwwww. Very nice& I look fwd to Kelly's reaction
11/26/2013 c12 A. NuEvil
Wow...this chapter messed with my head...think it belongs to different story. Your title on the page itself, says "The Good Neighbor Chapter 12" (this being "Happily Ever After") so I guess I now have to go find and read that story now. :)

I really enjoy Happily Ever After...loved Kindred Spirits. Sorry I haven't posted any reviews until today. I've been reading your stories on my phone with Fan Fiction Reader and it doesn't let me give reviews.

Anyhooo...off to read The Good Neighbor and to wait for the next chapter of Happily Ever After. :)
11/26/2013 c12 torontogirl12
I loved this chapter. I especially like the flashback to Gibbs reading the letter from Shannon. I hope that he and Vance can get together and nail Myron where he cannot hurt Sarah. Oh,just one more thin,the heading says Happily Ever After :) but either way an update from you on either story makes my day.
11/22/2013 c11 None
I think they need to ask Tim to be godfather to they baby.
11/22/2013 c11 torontogirl12
I really hope that Gibbs and Sam get to adopt the baby. They will not find two people more perfect to be his parents.
11/22/2013 c11 Kikilia14
Liked this until the end with custody issues. Would a rapist even have access to.a child conceived by rape? Hopefully the guy will have a convienent accident.
11/22/2013 c11 17DS2010
always a chick somewhere when a plan comes together. I hope they get to adopt Thomas.
10/15/2013 c10 DS2010
nice save :)
10/14/2013 c10 torontogirl12
Loved it! So glad that Jethro was able to kill the snake and that the team got to them. Good on Abby sending the snake bite kit. Best part was Sam punching Roger. Hope this little family along with Kelly will be in for happy times.
69 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »