for Happily Ever After

8/23/2013 c6 17DS2010
trouble seems to follow our intrepid team
8/9/2013 c5 DS2010
yikes this is not good... creepy guy waiting for Sam.
8/9/2013 c5 5route56
Nice thing about fanfic writers... we don't have to worry about casting issues. :)

I see a little bit of soap opera influence coming in there, as well as the obvious name drop. However, Mr. Curry best not underestimate one Leroy Jethro Gibbs.

(now, if I could only relieve my writer's block)
8/9/2013 c5 torontogirl12
Don't like the attitude that Vance has. These two just can't seem to catch a break.
8/9/2013 c5 12Kikilia14
Nice twist. And Vance is still an idiot.
8/4/2013 c4 Mary
What a sweet story! I love that you're giving Gibbs a nice woman like Samantha, and you are focusing on them, and my favorite NCIS characters-namely, Gibbs, Abby, and, McGee! I'll look forward to more!
8/4/2013 c4 Kikilia14
Interesting twist
8/4/2013 c4 torontogirl12
Poor Sam. I really hope that her Dad is as innocent as she thinks he is. I know Gibbs and the team will do everything to prove he is innocent. They really need their honeymoon.
7/7/2013 c3 torontogirl12
So very happy that Gibbs is going to be fine. I really hope they get to have a honeymoon. They have been through so much.
7/6/2013 c3 shicote
I think when Tony and Ziva get back to the office and do some more research, they will find more interesting facts about David's brother and will go and tell Vance about it. He will then send them to protect Gibbs and Sam while he is in the hospital. But little do they all know, David's brother works there or acts like he does so that he can get close to them and try to kill them off. This is just some ideas of where you can take the story if you want to. Drag it out some more and leave a cliffhanger on the end of the chapters. :)
7/6/2013 c2 shicote
This is good. I like the cliffhanger.
7/6/2013 c3 17DS2010
glad gibbs will be ok.
7/4/2013 c2 7luminosity45
Nice way to start the sequel with a *bang*. I'm hooked!
7/4/2013 c2 17DS2010
well at least life with Gibbs is never dull. At least their marriage survived its first storm
7/4/2013 c2 1Basketball12