for Happily Ever After

7/4/2013 c2 12Kikilia14
Wow! What a chapter- totally unexpected... totally want to see what's coming next and where you're heading with the Reynosa plot
7/4/2013 c2 Katie Gibbs 4-Ever
NO-OOOOO! Poor Gibbs and Samantha! I hope they don't have to spend lots of time cuddling in a hospital room!
Great chapter!
7/4/2013 c2 torontogirl12
Oh,I really hope that Gibbs makes it. I hope the team gets there before anyone can harm Sam.
6/21/2013 c1 1Basketball12
Looking forward to see where you go with this story. Like how you've added in Ed, even though he is a pain. He shouldn't of talked about Gibbs that way infront of Kelly. Please update soon.
6/20/2013 c1 2Craftygirl11
I wonder what is going to happen and I hope nothing bad happens. Gibbs and Samantha need something good happen to them. I really don't like that Ed guy that was making fun of Gibbs right in front of Kelly. I wonder who this Alexander curry guy is. Update soon.
6/20/2013 c1 torontogirl12
Oh no! I really want them to have a couple of carefree days. They so deserve it. Looking forward to this story.
6/13/2013 c1 7luminosity45
Glad to see that you are continuing the story. So, already setting up for some interesting happenings ending the first chapter like that. Can't wait to see what's next.
6/12/2013 c1 17DS2010
Love the honeymoon and little kelly playing matchmaker for jack.
Seeing trouble ahead with this carmelita person... yikes
6/12/2013 c1 12Kikilia14
Interesting indeed... Love that Kelly is being a matchmaker. Too cute.
69 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5