for It's Not Exactly Stealing

11/4/2020 c5 Dai5ycake
you should do an epilogue that shows the effect they had on each other. For example does Legolas tell stories of his time away? if so how does he tell about Buffy and what reactions does he get? Does Duncan ward his belongings from demons? Does Faith drive him crazy or help him become less old fashioned? does Joe or methos look into using magic for forging paperwork off a past? Does Dawn continue to try to set Buffy up and does Buffy become more relaxed I'd Dawn's protection knowing that Dawn will become an immortal? Or does the knowledge that she'll leave Dawn again via death someday give her nightmares now that she knows how it would effect Dawn?
4/23/2016 c4 Popine
Wow, great story. I loved it.
4/6/2016 c4 Guest
Interesting crossover. Loved the Buffy-talk. You nailed Anya's weird, direct way of speaking. Also enjoyed the surprise guest near the end.
10/18/2013 c4 Baow
It was pretty good. Very creative on the crossovers. You meshed them well together.
7/31/2012 c5 55Angry lil' elf
well mate I have to say that was a very good story you wrote, it flowed really well and the action was excellent keep it up
2/25/2012 c1 a
I'm only halfway through the chapter, but I'm going to have to stop reading with how thoroughly you're destroying immersion for me. This is almost as bad as those highlander and harry potter crossovers where methos didn't know anything about the magical world until the 20th century.

He's five thousand years old, and the very idea that he could have gone that long without ever encountering even a single supernatural entity is just STUPID. Honestly. In this case, you really think that in all that time he hasn't run across a single demon or hellmouth or whatever? I don't know alot about BtVS, but this just seems implausible to me. It's almost as bad as those damn harry potter crossovers where he doesn't know about magic despite predating the statute of secrecy by a few millennium.
8/31/2005 c5 kazhdu
Hi!

Just finished reading the story (in one go, yay me!) and it's just as good as the first. Too bad there isn't a sequel yet (hint, hint, puppy dog eyes).

Hope to read you soon!

Kazhdu
4/18/2004 c5 8Roswell428
I had this story recommended to me as a good btvs and highlander cross and I am so glad I started reading it. I loved it! This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. Are you going to do the sequel soon? I hope so. Anyway, just wanted to drop a line and say I loved your story. Keep up the good work.
1/12/2004 c4 Evil Avatar
What can I say? Just EXCELLENT! The best fanfic I read so far
1/1/2004 c5 Tiny Whisper
Brilliant Story!
Hope you keep writing stories!
12/26/2003 c5 tracey
My wishes in your next story is a few years after S.7 because Dawn is made from Buffy when she is killed activating her immortality it makes Buffy immortal too. the powers dont want to lose her etc... Or perhaps just what Willow did to her...I cant get over that last scene where Buffy is mortally stabbed and she gets up from that.
4/13/2003 c5 3SpitefulHope
*standing ovation* Wonderful work dear and I will procede to highly recommend it to those I know. (Read: Force them to read it)

Anyway, great additional scenes and I look forward to anythign else you may write in the future.

~Hope

The Spiteful One
4/12/2003 c5 5AndromacheCassandra
I love the new scenes and am waiting for the next story. I like Faith.
4/8/2003 c17 ysa
this is an amazing story, i think you're a great writer. i hope you make a sequel where all the gang visit legolas in middle earth, i think that would be funny, kinda like a field trip or something.
4/7/2003 c1 3Bronze Star
this rocks so far... read the first one n thought it was great! am lovin this
155 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »