for ticket stubs in your diary

7/1 c4 Shardaen
This is actually for chap 5 Bc ffnet is the actual fucking worst and won’t let me review more than once

I know this is so old
But I adore this.
I adore the angst and I can feel my heart and my chest CLENCH as Ami thinks about Zoi and how to deal with him and how she was so hurt.

It makes me feel. And I love it so.
10/26/2019 c10 ameriar
Yey! Rei finally gave in to Jadeite's charm! Too bad there's no wedding to read about...
10/25/2019 c8 ameriar
I hope he has a pretty good explanation for what he did! Surprise attack? It's the only explanation I accept.
10/25/2019 c7 ameriar
Girl power! This is such a good description of how girl friendship are, I'm amazed! Only a few more chapters to go... It makes me sad to part with this universe...
10/25/2019 c5 ameriar
This is sad... But loved the pushy friendship of Mina.
10/25/2019 c4 ameriar
Aaaww! Such cute-meet! I don't remember when and if and how Ami will meet Zoi but I bet it won't be easy for them to kick things off.
10/25/2019 c3 ameriar
Two couples down, three more to go! I'm so sad you never finished this story... The emotional scars that the girls have are so perfectly described and so on point... In the manga they all have these problems but they are never fully explored. Especially when they're adults.
10/25/2019 c2 ameriar
Minako the bubbly but dangerous ray of sunshine! I can't wait for the scene on getting background checks on each other with Kunz!
10/25/2019 c1 ameriar
Perfection. I already read your story once but didn't save it. This must be one of my all time favorite AU fics. I love the small details from the other world or life.
8/28/2019 c10 Guest
So sweet. I feel so bad for Rei, with the chip on her should and all. She deserves to be happy. I love the story. Thanks for writing
6/23/2019 c9 10walkingspring
so romantic
6/23/2019 c3 walkingspring
o la la
9/24/2018 c10 15snazzyflower
this is one of my favorite sm fics of all time and I will always hold out hope that we’ll get more of it (especially the way you write ami/zoi, dear lord, I’ve never read better)
101 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »