for When TMNT has Facebook

5/12/2017 c1 10DragonGirlLovesTMNT
LMAO! I. Can't. Even. Why, Leo? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! LMFAO!
10/14/2016 c9 1tmntlover2013
Great job on the story so far, please update as soon as you can thanks.
2/26/2016 c6 colombina
#NEVERFORGET. Always be grateful. I know i am
1/5/2016 c9 Guest
Nice to see the Turtles enjoying themselves and friends. Please keep it going.
12/28/2015 c7 16TheEquestrianidiot 2.0
Ah, finals. Those were dark time in my life: the studying, the sleepless nights, the pencils I went through. . . . *shudders* But I hope you did good on yours! I can't wait for the next chapte! Stay awesome, and I will see YOU . . . in the next chapter. Bye-bye!
12/28/2015 c6 TheEquestrianidiot 2.0
Man. I was five when that happened. Now I'm 19 and I STILL remember where I was, clear as day. I don't think I'll ever forget that because I was so freaked out. But I'm glad you took recognition of it. I have seen a lot of stories that do (or authors, but even though I'm sure they know) that do. This was. . . A good. One. :)

Onwards! Stay awesome, and I will see YOU . . . in the next chapter. Bye-bye!
12/28/2015 c5 TheEquestrianidiot 2.0
Well, Casey. You done dooped. You NEVER forget to get your girl something. It's part of the Guy Code, man. Ya doop. Onwards! Stay awesome, and I will see YOU . . . in the next chapter. Bye-bye!
12/28/2015 c4 TheEquestrianidiot 2.0
Word of advice guys: come to Texas. It's hot year round. The high on this day was like 92. Seriously. And if anything, send some of that snow my way man! This weather here is bushlaka! Anyway, Onwards! Stay awesome, and I will see YOU . . . in the next chapter. Bye-bye!
12/28/2015 c3 TheEquestrianidiot 2.0
Donnelly better send me a video of that. Also, HA! I'm surprised Mike was able to hack into his account. That way funny. Onwards to the next! Stay awesome, and I will see YOU . . . in the next chapter. Bye-bye!
12/28/2015 c2 TheEquestrianidiot 2.0
Poor Raph indeed. . . . *snirks* Man, that Turtle needs to take a joke. XD Anyway, this was an entertaining chapter. Onwards! Stay awesome, and I will see YOU . . . in the next chapter. Bye-bye!
12/28/2015 c1 TheEquestrianidiot 2.0
Hehehehehehe. Ah, poor Leo. Can't get a break. And apparently he still can't cook. XD This is an interesting idea. I can't wait finish up the rest! Stay awesome, and I will see YOU . . . in the next chapter. Bye-bye!
11/21/2015 c1 Guest
I love the trope of how Leo is terrible at cooking or operating kitchen appliances…XD

Don't hurt him too badly, Donnie!
9/18/2015 c6 Guest
I totaly agree that 9/11 is a big deal. And this is a realy good fanfic...facebook...thing. please post again soon.
9/12/2015 c6 2RiteWrites
Weren't they in New York on 9/11? They are 15 or 16 and the planes hit 14 years ago?
9/11/2015 c6 20Pheonix09
Very nicely done and I will never forget

God Bless America and think of the victims loved ones who were left behind on that horrible day that will go on without them; pray for them and keep them in your thoughts a little to let them know we care and they are not forgotten
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »