for Changes

2/10/2014 c18 gerrylynnr
Great story. I'm wonder what favor Miss Anna owed Marshall. Do Nico and Harvey take Connor down? Can't wait for the next installment. Love it.
2/9/2014 c18 style28
Glad to see an update! Hope you have more in store! Also hoping dani and nico get a bit of time together. Thanks for the update!
1/2/2014 c17 style28
Glad to see you are still adding to this story! Great addition and I. Excited to see what's next!
7/30/2013 c14 style28
I just got caught up and I have to say this story is really engaging! I love that it really draws you in and it's hard to pin point just who the bad guy is in all this :). Great job! Update soon, can't wait to see what's next! Thanks!
7/18/2013 c13 3SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Thank you for the updates of chapters 12 and 13. I'm so happy to see that Harvey has finally made it home to Anna. Oh my, just had a thought...think I'll wait to see what's gonna happen next. Great story and thanks again for updates.
7/14/2013 c11 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Thank you so much for the update. I have this small feeling but I won't say, I'll just wait for your update. Love this story, great job...Can't wait.
6/30/2013 c10 style28
Great chapter! Was not expecting that! Can't wait for more!
6/30/2013 c10 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Wow, poor Anna. This chapter was well worth the wait. I'm gonna miss Ralphie. I'm kinda glad Dani asked him to take the car. Thank you for getting this chapter to us, much appreciated, so thank you. Can't wait for the next chapter.
6/29/2013 c9 style28
This story keeps getting better! I'm very intrigued to everyone's motives! Update soon
6/29/2013 c8 style28
Love the story and its twists and turns!
6/28/2013 c9 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
I'm loving this friendship between Anna and Dani. I'm loving this story and can't wait to see what's gonna happen next. Should be very interesting, especially with this thing with Anna and Troy...I'd like to know myself. Either way I'm sure the story is gonna be good in the end. Thank you for your time and the last three chapters. All caught up. :-)
6/27/2013 c9 J.M. Holm
Love it. Please continue.
6/26/2013 c7 style28
Another amazing chapter! Thanks for the update! I can't wait to see the next update!
6/23/2013 c6 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
It wood definitely be in Dani' s best interest if Nico had her as an ally, to keep her protected. I'm loving this story all caught up now. Thanks for your time and great read.
6/17/2013 c4 style28
I just got caught up on the last 3 chapters and I really am enjoying where you are taking this. I love the hints of what nico could be up to and danis feelings about his absence! I'm excited to see where you take the story! Update soon!
17 Page 1 2 Next »