FanFiction.Net
for artemis fowl love changes all

9/5/2013 c1 Guest
U should use capitals and grammar
8/25/2013 c4 1Tiger276
Capital letters would be good but other than that the plot is quite good. When are you next going to update?
7/13/2013 c3 119TheBigCat
This is a bit awkward. It DOES contain the makings of a great story, but there are several problems.
1. It's slightly clich├Ęd. Artemis waking up to find Holly on his bed is how a third of AF storys start. I know because one of mine started that way.
2. You don't seem to be using punctuation and capital lettersvery well. Please don't argue, there's no excuse for not adding these in.
3. Spelling. 'Irritated' is not spelt correctly, along with a few others.
4. Your summary needs work. Don't use phrases like 'Please Review!' This will only put people off reviewing. Instead, breifly summarize your story and make it sound intruiging.

Using these, and perhaps the help of a Beta Reader, you should be able to replace the chapters you have already typed with better ones. Also, check out some of the AF stories on my favorites tab.
PM me if you have any queries.
7/12/2013 c3 3CalebWinters
Ahhh this is so awesome! Keep up the good work.
6/22/2013 c1 12KellyCat77
Ok, just don't forget to capitalize names and the beginnings of sentences. That and not putting a space between the quotation marks and what the person is saying. And put the double quotation mark, not the single! Other than that, you are doing a great job!
6/16/2013 c1 3CalebWinters
You need to use capital letters for the names, but other than that a great plot line and i can't wait for the next one
6/15/2013 c1 Moi
I LIKE. BRING ME ANOTHER!
6/14/2013 c1 Abby
Might want to work on punctuation but other than that really good! Keep going!
143 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10