FanFiction.Net
for artemis fowl love changes all

8/23/2016 c11 Guest
I apologize for commenting on improving your grammar, even though I was simply giving a polite suggestion. Your writing is really amazing and creative, so don't let anything get in the way of it! :)
8/23/2016 c9 Guest
This has been really good so far, however, I would suggest that you might try to fix the mistakes in spelling and grammar. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to write this! I am absolutely hooked!
8/18/2016 c28 ILOVEREADINGALOT
So emotional, I would scream in delight if my mom wasn't down stair
Can't wait for the next chapter
by the way I'm so happy to find fanfiction stories with fowl and holly
8/12/2016 c28 MissyMattingly
More please this is so good
8/10/2016 c28 12shaadiaThePrincessOfWeird
BEAUTIFULLY done confession. Hats off to you for that!:)
8/10/2016 c28 Foaly's techie
YES! I did infact screamed in delight!(female techie:P) finally he said it:O! this was serious a surprising episode. in the middle i was quite scared that he didn't make it:( and holly would be sobbing all over the place:( poor little elf! but luckily Artemis manage to heal and he said the magic word! ahhh:D can't wait for the next one!
7/13/2016 c27 fanfiction5225
I have loved your story so far and I hope that you continue and finish it. Thanks for the great read
7/4/2016 c1 Guest
Are you ever going to update?
6/29/2016 c27 1percabethstarcoDannyandSam
You just like ended that chapter right there why? Why would you torture us like that
6/12/2016 c2 NAMELESS
Hey, when are you going to update? this is one of my favorite stories, i hope you will continue
6/10/2016 c27 Reaper Star
Hurry and post chapte 28!
5/24/2016 c3 Guest
Hmm, work on spelling and use actual terms, bedrock isn't I breakable irl, other than that good plot and in general story
5/17/2016 c27 Anonymous
Then get on with it man I am completely enthralled at the moment so get this story moving
5/17/2016 c25 Anonymous
OH SHIT JUST HIT THE FAN AND BLEW IT THE FUCK UP
5/16/2016 c14 Anonymous
Juliet has hit Artemis' thoughts right on the nail without even knowing it
143 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »