for Young Justice

11/16/2015 c34 5Regin
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
3/8/2015 c34 Guest
I love this,it's really cool and I really want to see what happens update soon.
7/16/2014 c33 4readingisdabest
Glad your back to the fandom world.
2/28/2014 c31 Kit Kat Chick100
WHAT HAPPENS TELLLLLLLLLLLLLL US !
This story is awesome what happens to the girl they do not kill do they
2/28/2014 c31 readingisdabest
Omg! You update! Yay!
11/28/2013 c30 2animegal1357
Please continue
11/22/2013 c30 4readingisdabest
Holy shebang! Joan is in deep
11/18/2013 c30 1Shadowsofthenightsky
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter! & aw, thanks! your so sweet! :)
11/18/2013 c30 3missinashkin
That's one of my favorite verses! Love this chapter!
11/6/2013 c29 missinashkin
...no idea. I hope something comes to you though! Good luck! And great chapter!
11/2/2013 c28 4readingisdabest
Sorry I haven't commented on l8tr chapters in back now though. I was grounded, I think I still am, idk.
10/29/2013 c27 1Shadowsofthenightsky
You're so sweet! Thank you! :)

Great work! I really do love the part with Bart & the twins!
10/23/2013 c26 3missinashkin
...I'm starting to really hats that bird.
10/15/2013 c25 1Shadowsofthenightsky
Aw, Garfield is so sweet!

This chapter had a sweet and loving feel to it! It was wonderful!

Honestly, I'll be happy with wither short or long chapters. Whatever you feel like will work and flow the best, I'll love! :)

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D Keep up the good work!
10/7/2013 c24 Shadowsofthenightsky
Oh my stars! I love the new chapter!

I'm so glad Terry is working out so well! I really like how you presented him! He's an unique and kind of complicated character, so I hope he wasn't to much of a challenge for you. I love that you captured his poetic speech pattern in such a believable way! I know it couldn't have been easy. He was a little talkative, but maybe he was just glad to have someone else like him! :)) I can't wait to see where you'll take him in the story! & I'm so happy you mentioned Tay as well!

I guessed that something like her family dying would happen. It's really sad that it had to happen, but I feel like this will help motivate Joan even more to fight against the Reach and the fate that's been forced on her.

As for future plot/story ideas, maybe something that involves her training, or maybe some inner conflict over weather or not she should tell the Nightwing and/or the others about the bird and all. And over if she should go after and/or try to contact Terry again. I don't know just some random ideas that popped in my head.

Overall I really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for more! Keep up the amazing work! :DD
76 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »