for To Break Thy Chains and Cycles

1/23 c8 Guest
You have more pointless and stupid filler material then you do actual story.
On top of that you joined the ranks of pathetic losers who can’t finish what they start. Another cretin without measurable intellect.
1/23 c5 Guest
You have way to much pointless bullshit that doesn’t need to be in the story. Who the fuck cares about 80% of this crap. It has no bearing on the things that are important happening now.
1/23 c4 Guest
The stupid history lessons are boring as fuck. I don’t care about them. Meaningless.
9/15/2020 c8 paulmoss
For my sins, I've only just found this story. I have loved the story so far and can't wait to see where the story goes
9/12/2020 c8 dragon slayer of death 98
please update, i really want to see more
8/21/2020 c8 Guest
Well... not that far from 3 years now.
Still a brilliant story though updates...
Hopefully you encounter another infuriating situation that causes you to finish the next chapter.
4/28/2020 c8 1x102reddragon
Liking the story! Hope to see more soon!
2/9/2020 c8 NazgulBelserion
I want more I love it
2/6/2020 c8 26Maissekka
Hello, Two more years lol. Awesome story. Hope something else kicks you in the pants for chapter 9.
12/16/2019 c5 N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117
You should use Shepard more and maybe others from the game, that would be cool. Please come back to this story its EPIC.
10/8/2019 c8 Guest
Plz keep it coming
9/10/2019 c8 Guest
Well it hasn't been 3 years, but it is coming up to half that... Really hope to see the next chapter, and really, really, hopefully, some regular updates. Still remains as one of my fav. fics.
8/15/2019 c1 NazgulBelserion
This had alot of potential problem is author tried to add too much I bet should of just skimmed through the turians getting stomped and went for sith meeting other races representatives after they stomped them
6/24/2019 c1 110Right What Is Wrong
"The Voyeur Cluster"
...whose most famous native is Jiraya of the Sannin.

Jokes aside, interesting start.
2/12/2019 c6 N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117
please write more this is great
586 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »