for On the Run

12/30/2015 c21 Guest
Update?
11/16/2015 c21 2Secret Companion
I really hope you come back to this story someday. It was written so well and I loved it so much
11/11/2014 c12 21Reinamarie Seregon
Lol that's fenris' way: dispatch the enemies and his steadfastness. Wow ! I was a bit confused who are Henri and william, they are OC?
11/11/2014 c1 Reinamarie Seregon
I found u from wordpress, do u have zevran stuff ? :) i also like fenris, this is a cool start. Im writing a post DA2 story of them currently
8/14/2014 c21 16alyssacousland
Still no 'I love you' ha! But at least he said he cares about her!
8/14/2014 c20 alyssacousland
Ah, stubborn FenFen! Can't say the words Kimberly wants to hear the most! (And any woman for that matter!)
8/4/2014 c21 9BonesDoUrden
Awww :'( I love the character development youre pursuing with both Hawke and Fenris. But this chapter was so sad! It might have been the preggers hormones talking, but I was tearing up while Kimberly was busy getting drunk and feeling guilty.
7/20/2014 c20 Guest
:'( noooo
7/21/2014 c20 BonesDoUrden
Yay! You once again made my day by updating! I guess my bad days are good at coinciding with your update schedule? Lol.
I have to agree with your sentiment that a circle mage would have learned at least ONE healing spell, it just makes sense. But I guess Henric was just that special, extra close-minded force mage. :P Its a shame he had to die :(
7/21/2014 c20 10Annemarie01
I know all too well how life can get in the way.

I wouldn't dare to hate or even criticize you because of Henric's dead. I think it should be a real eye-opener to Fenris, someone who gave his life to save him. One can only hope the poor man will be reunited with his love and the elf will realize how much he has to live for!
7/21/2014 c19 Annemarie01
I love cloffhangers and I thinkh this was a beautiful touching chapter.
6/22/2014 c19 Guest
I think it was amazing! but I'm going to be so sad if Henric dies. Although I think it's be sweet if he got to see talia again, it's be sad if he didn't get to live his life in some sort of happiness before hand.
6/22/2014 c19 9BonesDoUrden
:O I feel so special seeing my name at the end of the chapter lol. And curse your cliffhangers! They're so good! It's almost like playing the games and having more questions than answers at the end - as a writer I'm jealous of your skill :-) but as a reader, I love it. And the chapter. So much love. And I might actually be sad if you kill off Henric, even if he is a broodier jerk than Fenris.
6/22/2014 c19 16alyssacousland
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Poor Henric! I sure hope his act of selflessness has convinced Fenris that all mages aren't bad! :( Awww! I will miss him!

I LOVE THIS FIC! Please update as soon as you can! :D
6/21/2014 c18 alyssacousland
Oooh! Still a cliffie! I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed sooner, but you know what's going on! At any rate, I really liked how Henric is giving his opinion and helping Kimberly out more! Especially now that Fenris is missing!

I sure hope they can find him in the docks and he isn't already on the way to Tevinter! *bites fingernails*

31 Page 1 .. Last Next »