for Metamorphose

11/3 c53 ShanaeLLie
Author-san, out of all the endings I've read, this is the ending that made me cry... Your story's very worthy of an applause.
9/19 c53 Twilighy
omg! i cried! love you author for making this wonderful story <3
9/18 c16 Twilighy
oh my! i love how the Romance is gradual. i love slow romance because the leads will have the character development and foundation.

ohhh how i hate those love at first sight things, those kind of relationship doesn't have the foundation and will cause more disagreements.
4/16 c53 Mountain-Tenshi
This is a f cking masterpiece! I have loved every single chapter of this story and I will prob read it again in the future!
2/15 c53 3Pyrdiu Lefquo
I have to say, I was reluctant to start it, and not very confident in the Harry/Lucius pairing. Having said that, the time you took to lay down the foundation of their relationship, and the hardship, struggle, and difference in initial morals made the eventual relationship bot only make sense, but feel like it was inevitable.

The romance was grand, and it swept me up in bot only the big moments, but also in the kisses, the flirting, and the domestic feel of the two as a married couple.

In later chapters, where Henri gets pregnant and has to deal with her emotions regarding the children, your ability to convey her panic and give tiny hints as to the reason was admirable. when Henri saw her babies during the ultrasound, I admit that I was a bit emotional.

At the end, I was brought tears by Henri's thoughts and feelings, and her passing. Even as I write this and think back on it, I get a bit choked up. Well done.

As for some constructive criticism, you could do with running a comb through the story to pick out little spelling errors and grammar mistakes. There are also some tiny continuity breaks which temporarily snapped me out of your created world. I believe at one time, Lucas referred to Henri out loud as both Harry and Henri in the same paragraph.

Even with all that, you told an amazing story. I will be looking through the rest of your works. Great job.
1/13 c53 Thumper56
Lovely, lovely story. Sniffle, thank you!
1/4 c53 3Lilias Peverell
I feel like Henri's children were named appropriately because Freyas like a Norse goddess of love or beauty or something Artemis is the Greek goddess of the hunt the moon and maidens and Athena is the goddess of wisdom warfare strategy and crafts
12/31/2019 c53 1ChiDead
A truly beautiful and sweet journey.
11/25/2019 c53 2Lin-Dragon-Dreyer
I WAS BAWLING MY EYES OUT IT WAS JUST SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS STORY! EVEN THOUGH IT BROKE MY HEART IN DIFFERENT WAYS IT ALSO MENDED IT IN SO MANY OTHERS, YOU ARE AMAZING! THANK YOU! YOU HAVE JUST GAINED A HUGE FAN OF YOUR WRITING JUST FROM THIS STORY ALONE! THANK YOU!

. . . PLEASE EXCUSE THE ALL CAPS. THE BUTTON IS BROKEN.
7/14/2019 c53 HadrianaBlack
This was absolutely fantastic! I bawled like a baby at the end. I have read a lot of Harry Potter fanfiction but this has to be one of my favorites. <3
6/5/2019 c53 RogueAthienian
I'm not crying you're crying

Seriously good fic, i've not cried at fiction for a very long time, and that ending.. Wow thank you so much
5/24/2019 c53 a7152966
this sat in my library for the longest time because, eh, it just didn't click with my mood at the time, but I know it's something I should like. finally read it, and let me just say, wow. I started reading this the night before my day off, and I was so mad that I had house chores to do. I couldn't stop reading this any time I have to spare. thank you for sharing this amazing story, I greatly enjoyed it.
4/12/2019 c53 Evesgreenleaf
Such a beautiful story
4/4/2019 c53 mariita1mari
I loved reading this story. It is amazing and I couldn't put it down until I finished. I fell in love with the plot and the characters and how they developed even more so how how the story always tied back to the past like with the stone and the horcruxes. The story was very lovely and even as I sit here with tears in my eyes due to the ending the smile doesn't leave my face. This story is worth re-reading over and over again, it is by far one of my favorites.
3/13/2019 c53 4Kalynnblack