FanFiction.Net
for The Age Before Flight

2/2/2014 c3 Ken B
That was the most realistic script of a show I have ever read in my life. It was like watching an episode in my mind. The characters felt and acted true to the series. The writing felt right. Really well done.
11/15/2013 c3 pokefan366
I really like this story. It can show one way the SWAT Kats came to be.
9/27/2013 c1 45King of 2211
Wow, I never knew you liked Swat Kats, by the way, the second chap of Season 1 is up if you're interested..
7/7/2013 c2 7ChanceFan
Wait a minute... They were just using their flight suits? I think it would be worth to mention their faces were covered, otherwise Feral might recognize them instantly (mostly because of their previous encounter. Keep up the good work!
7/7/2013 c1 ChanceFan
Wow! I liked the story, mainly because that's how I pictured it happened. Word of advise, though: In some parts the narration feels hurried up, and it's difficult sometimes to keep up the pace. Other than that good work!
6/17/2013 c3 62dax0042
Love this story, but work on your writing and spacing. Everything was in one long line. Read other stories to get some lessons, but if they can read the story, and like it, then you got it down.
6/15/2013 c1 Starjammerblue
A very good start. My one suggestion is that you have it double spaced too make it easier to read. Also come up with a way to get fuel for that beast, suggestion: have them tap into a pipeline that carries fuel from storage tanks located outside of Megakat city for safety's sake and running to the local airport (this by the way is the way it works in New York City). Most fan writers tend to forget that jets need huge amounts of fuel and our favorite vigilantes must be getting it from somewhere. Write On!