for Very Old, Very Kind, and the Very Very Last

*cries* I didn't know you did poetry, Red
7/27/2013 c14 32FaeMelody
Love this one X
7/27/2013 c14 3Paradox Predator
I like your poems, but I think you're missing an important part of the Doctor. It's even in the title. 'Very old, very KIND and the very, very last'. The Doctor has helped billions more than he hurts.
7/26/2013 c1 mavic chen
Some of these are things he's been called by villains, and some are things that have not been said at all. When did Doctor Who call him a murderer? Ever?
7/25/2013 c1 mavic chen
The Doctor has destroyed worlds. Whole races. He's a killer, a murderer. He loathes himself and only wants to die. If you'd told me all this when I was a child I'd have been shocked. Because Doctor Who never told me anything of the sort.
7/18/2013 c6 Guest
This is an... Amazing poem.
This was quite simply my reaction when I found out that the Eleventh Doctor (who is the first doctor I ever saw and will always be quite attached to) was leaving.
7/18/2013 c9 Guest
*crying*
7/16/2013 c12 32FaeMelody
Loved it! X
7/16/2013 c12 12Princess Unikitty
Another well-written poem.
7/10/2013 c11 18MissFabulous09
Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVED every one of your poems/haikus, they are brilliant, fantastic, and cool;)
7/10/2013 c11 32FaeMelody
Ooh, I love this one! The doctors daughter is one of my favourite episodes! X
7/5/2013 c9 Foreign Isis
No, I didn't need my heart anyway ;-;
7/5/2013 c9 1wanderlust.xo
Oh my gosh, now I'm crying and i just. . .Arghhhh!
Well done, excuse the mess of my shattered heart.
7/1/2013 c1 wanderlust.xo
Goosebumps omg.
6/29/2013 c6 Guest
I'm crying, very much crying now... That was so true, and wonderful and amazing and- I can't even form words... If Matt Smith read this oh my god... You are BRILLIANT! I can't stop the tears now. Keep writing these poems!
25 Page 1 2 Next »