FanFiction.Net
for Mechdread: The First Stage

2/24/2021 c8 4Karsap
This is interesting when's the next chapter?
2/27/2020 c8 SpectorChris
Yay your back!
11/25/2018 c8 Guest
If you can’t get to writing it then just say so instead of leaving us on a cliffhanger
9/1/2018 c1 vdDwS
Veri n1c3Akfst0riIO
6/6/2018 c8 LockeBelmont
For some reason the app told me you had updated.
1/21/2018 c8 ATP
Real life is more important,i can wait.
1/16/2018 c8 17Ben56
I have just finish reading the chapter 7 of this story, it's going awesome, i will be waiting the next chapter. Is good to have you back, thanks for the news. See you in the next chapter.
1/12/2018 c8 Guest
Does this mean that this story will be updated soon?
1/13/2018 c8 3RelentlessCrusader
Looking forward to how David Angelus can influence the Vandread series and I would certainly like to see his interactions with the Tarak Men and Mejale Women on board the Nirvana.

So far the story has become quite interesting, and I hope to see more through flashbacks as well as the planet which David comes from and how his "special forces" training would come into play as well.
1/12/2018 c8 bigblue4101
Hallelujah
1/12/2018 c8 marlastiano
3/20/2017 c7 Guest
Please update soon this is a great story
9/15/2016 c7 Reader47
Good story and nice work on the start of a character development.
Keep it up.
9/12/2016 c7 Ultor
Great story can't wait to see the next chapter please update soon rooting for a Meia/David pairing can David gain the ability to combine with dreads soon(or later your choice) and please update soon I really like the story
7/3/2016 c7 Guest
Ok it is now exactly one year since you updated this fanfic so please post a respond or something that lets us (your readers) know if you're there or not in continuing this.
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »