for Strong

9/5/2016 c1 HaileySKC23
I love it! I love the whole Tommy and Maura and Jane and Gabriel thing! They are my favorite couples too!
7/1/2013 c1 ABVR
Nicely done! I like the way you weave in three different threads about life moving on and the way that - even if they never entirely go away - the sharp edges on the memories of old hurts are softened by time. There was a story in the Boston Globe last week about the City officially dismantling the makeshift memorial at Boylston Street, and transferring the components to the state archives. I'm glad you revisited the story, and your timing, I think, is perfect.
6/17/2013 c1 Ms.K216
"Lives had been changed, but people would carry on. Boston had not been broken, and neither had her people. Instead they showed those terrorists that they were not afraid. They were strong.

Boston Strong."

In my opinion those few lines were the best. It's well said. I love the incorporation of R&I... it's not too much and not too little. Overall A job :)
6/16/2013 c1 RavenSkyAngel
Well, when I reached the part about Maura and Tommy (again ) going you the Red Soxs game together because she likes Tommy, that was it for me. I just stopped reading and moved on to the next story. Sorry.
6/16/2013 c1 Redwolf
A nice tribute, well done.
6/16/2013 c1 2KayUnique
Love it! Great job...I'm Caribbean and when I was watching the news about the bombings, I was mortified but I loved how quick everyone was to help out the injured and how quickly the bombers were found.
6/15/2013 c1 Recaps