for Waiting Here

7/2/2020 c1 Guest
I am rereading it again I. Love it... I saw the rewritten in other account I hate Marius there though... I hope you'll be blessed to complete it..
I really like. Eponine to be strong
6/18/2020 c2 Anue Jiah
Hi, I don’t know if you’re going to read this, but I think that you are very creative, my sister is a writer too, she’s been writing since we were 6 years old, I always forget that elementary school last 10 years, were I live it last only 6, anyway sorry for disturbing your peace, great story
Anue Jiah
2/25/2019 c18 Guest
Loved it! Hope you continue it! 감사함니다!
2/25/2019 c18 Guest
Please, pleaseeeee continue this! I am definitely new to the fandom and just loved your stories! I am also an aspiring author and you have been a great influence on me. Though I'm REALLY late, I just wanna say how much I enjoyed this! It showed a great deal of love and how it changes a person. I will wait!
10/8/2017 c18 Guest
This story is so interesting! I kept on the edge of my seat, hoping no one would die! I always dreamed of MariusxEponine, and I simply loved the dramatic and depressing mess of it. I cried. Once. Twice. A lot. Very very well written, I can almost see a present day Hugo writing this! 11/10
9/25/2017 c18 32Feux follet
Hello :)
I wanted to know if we would be lucky to read more chapters in the future, because your story is just fantastic and ... please, just don't dropped it :)
I'm french so I am sorry if you see mistakes in this review
4/13/2017 c6 Guest
I KNEW IT!
1/6/2017 c18 2ItEndsWithAFirstKiss
This is my single favorite fic on this site. Positively perfect for escaping the reality of Les Mis. I spent a good portion of my winter break just binge reading a whole bunch of your fics, so I just want to thank you. I think you're a great writer and I look up to the amount of writing you have put out. Please keep writing, and, of course, thank you!
8/31/2016 c18 cracksloth
Please keep writing
11/1/2015 c18 natexserenafan
I have to say, you're definitely my favorite Les Miserables author. Your style of writing is great, the details are very vivid, the characters are fully developed, and it feels as though I'm with the characters on their journeys. This applies to your other stories, as well. The plots of your stories are very interesting, and I'm always intrigued with Eponine and Marius. I can only hope that you'll continue to write more stories. They're just beyond amazing, and I can't wait to read more works from you, especially ones with multiple chapters.
7/3/2015 c18 2xAnna-Chanx
3 No amount of explanations can express how much I love your Meponine stories. This is probably the best one I've read in the history of my life :3
6/24/2015 c17 24JJAndrews
Well, I think that this is a good story and I hope you update soon.
6/24/2015 c17 3writeitdcwn
Oh my god! I cried, laughed and smiled throughout all of this, it's brilliant! Waiting for the next chapter, keep writing this is great!
1/4/2015 c16 QuiddityOfMe
First off, I'm glad that you're back. Second, I rather enjoyed your description of love. I loved this chapter, and I look forward to the next one! :)
1/4/2015 c16 7judybear236
Good chapter. Nice recovery sequence. Good voices.

Well written!