for Ever Darkened

6/14/2016 c9 2xXEndlessImaginationXx
I so wish you would continue this series of stories, Anna is one my my favorite oc pairings with tony that ive ever read
8/29/2015 c9 Mistia
I am sad to see you stopped on IM2, would've been so nice to read about Avenger and so on. Thank you this story.
10/26/2013 c9 LapisLazuliRose
Yay i hope you make another sequel to this story. Excellent.
9/20/2013 c9 7Tannerdarko
AGHHH! I literally cannot wait until the Avengers stroy comes out!
9/17/2013 c9 5SilverNeira
Are you going to do the Avengers? It would be interesting to read how she would interact with the others. Also she would be married now which itself would be exciting and may I ask, but will she and Tony be having a child? Preferably a boy?
9/7/2013 c9 Queenylime21
maxing, update soon!
8/25/2013 c9 Panda superhero
Ah! So I'm going to guess this is the end of iron man 2 obviously and that means avengers time right? :D I'm so excited to she her meet all the rest of the team. .
8/26/2013 c9 TEENWOLFISAWESOME
Aww! That was so sweet and heart felt! I got all warm and tingaly inside. Love the chapter :D
8/26/2013 c9 BeckyBoo12221
Great chapter, I really liked it. Anna had a nice bit of sass on her, That was probably my favourite part. I also liked Tony's idea for her ring, it was very sweet. The spelling and grammar was as wonderful as ever and I look forwards to more from you, keep it up and have fun, Bye,
-Becky 3
8/25/2013 c9 110ZabuzasGirl
Update immediately, please!
8/25/2013 c9 5MarvelWorksWonders
Gah! I loved this chapter! Do you plan on doing The Avengers too?
8/25/2013 c9 7tangle.of.ivy
Yeah! :D
Are you going to do the Avengers next?
8/25/2013 c8 3FleurSuoh
Looking forward to the next chapter. Can't wait for it
8/25/2013 c8 TEENWOLFISAWESOME
.god. ...that was not expected. thats good. I have nothing eles to say other than I love this chapter like I love all the others and update soon.
8/24/2013 c8 7Tannerdarko