for Big Ugly Lofts

4/30/2020 c7 1TiaMalfoyHoechlin
I need more please tell me that you’ll finish the story
3/28/2019 c7 TheMorbidGal
please tell me your gonna be adding more to this?
1/8/2019 c7 monkeybaby
This is really good!
10/29/2018 c7 Guest
Oh my! This is just breaking my heart. Please finish this story. I love Paige please don't give up on her.
1/5/2018 c1 8Dear author
I just want to say that I've watched only 4 or 5 episodes of Teen Wolf before I gave up. But this...this masterpiece is just P.E.R.F.E.C.T. I don't know you but Ginny, you made yourself one of my favourite authors in this world! I will never forget this story - no, this world - you weaved. I don't have any delusions that I could inspire you to continue this story once more just by reviewing but nonetheless, my hope remains.

My heart goes to Paige. She's so strong. She's totally relatable as an OC too. She's so patient and loving, understanding and Derek is so lucky to have her especially in their world where love seems to just come and go. I really hope that they get back together but I love where she's going. She's been pushed around and too far. She loves him but no longer trusts him. It's sad but inevitable. Now Derek gets to taste his own bitter medicine.

I wish you'd write more. I'd totally read anything you'll write. I hope you are well and healthy wherever you are and if ever you need a friend or a kind stranger, I'd be happy to be here for you. Just a PM away.

PS. I'm so hungry for a DEREK POV though. Aaak! I'm just hungry for an update actually. I'd pretty much devour anything you'd throw.

With lots of love,
One of your fans
7/2/2017 c7 5Rue Dawn
This and the previous story are brilliant. I love them so so much and I am really quite sad that this ends here. I know life gets in the way but if you ever have time or the inclination to update I would love to read it.
12/23/2016 c7 1Bex05
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND I NEEEEED MORE OF IT! I would personally love to hear more on the storyline of Derek and Paige having kids too!
7/3/2016 c7 1B4bidden
Dam I agree with other readers it does suck this story isn't been written any more. maybe u will get this notice and I hope u do, pls consider starting again I truly have a gift. if I can't for some reason let someone else take over and at least finish it and truly be a waste not too
4/10/2016 c7 Guest
this story is a masterpiece its so sad that it appears to be abandoned
3/21/2016 c7 strangerdanger
Hey Ginny!
Your fanfic is one of the best I have ever read. Please, please, please come back and finish it! It's such a shame you left in the very middle of the story.
Pleasee!
3/5/2016 c7 Guest
update please!
2/10/2016 c7 Guest
Please update!1
7/20/2015 c7 OnlyTeenWolf
Please don't let the Derek/Jennifer thing happen. I know you are already pass the scene where they hook up, but you aren't necessarily doing canon. It's just that they already have enough strain on their relationship right now, and I don't know if it would be worth it for them to try to fix it if they keep hurting each other. Hope to see you soon and happy writing!
6/24/2015 c7 6TheGreenKnightOfTheForest