for Big Ugly Lofts

6/17/2013 c1 2Lil Miss Sunshine14
How insane do you think paige will be? What about the pack? You think the alphas would take her out talk up her...integrate her? And somehow she would escape with Isaac? Or would she be locked in there with the betas?
6/17/2013 c1 Guest
You are a brilliant writer! Love your work!
6/16/2013 c1 WhoNeedsaPseudonymAnyway
OMG YOUVE STARTED AND IM REALLY EXCITED! It's been too long since I've read some Paige/Derek. And by that I mean I'm pretty sure my phone will shut down if I re-read Big Empty Houses again. UPDATE AGAIN SOON PLEASE!
6/16/2013 c1 7BBananular
YAY! I was so excited to see you had posted this! I've been waiting in anticipation ever since the new season started. And you did not disappoint! Loved, loved, loved the alphas taking Paige plot point. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us! I'm adding this to my favorites because I'm pretty sure I'm going to love this as much as I loved Big Empty Houses. (; And I was also keeping my fingers crossed about that other Derek/OC fic you had mentioned in BEH. Is that still a go? (;
6/16/2013 c1 dogisms
Now that's an interesting start! Can't wait to see where you're going to go from here.
6/16/2013 c1 norcalpc
Squeee! I'm excited, can't wait for the next update!
141 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10