for Big Ugly Lofts

3/19/2015 c7 11lste
This story kills me. It's written so well. I'm addicted and I love it.
3/12/2015 c7 midnight1221
I really loved your story and I am hoping that you plan to update soon
12/21/2014 c7 libsta
Just wanted to say I love your stories. Putty they haven't been updated in a while but would have to b the best teen wolf fiction around. Hope u update again soon!
12/17/2014 c7 Lola Tudor
Just found this series. Love it please update soon
11/22/2014 c7 3kari10
Absolutely love this story! I just ready the first one and the sequel all in one day :)!

I can't help but notice you haven't updated since January :( do you plan on coming in this story? Pleas say yes :(

And is so, please update soon :)
10/20/2014 c7 1efearthling
I really hope you decide to continue on with this story. It is definitely one of my favourite OC stories! Paige is now slowly growing into a more independent person. Super interested to see how you handle the Jennifer/Derek plot line!
9/7/2014 c7 5Regin
I Like, I lust, I love!Please Update Soon!
7/30/2014 c7 PLEASE UPDATE
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
7/14/2014 c7 Guest
I love it! Please up date soon! XD
7/2/2014 c7 11MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever
Your frickon cruel. Update ASAP
6/7/2014 c7 12Iris RainbowWolf
i swear this story makes me cry. poor paige :( i understand where she's coming from though and my my heart breaks for her. aaaaaaaanyways, i absolutely loooooove this story and I really hope you update soon. keep up the good work!
6/7/2014 c7 Amanda
Love this story soooo much! Update soon!
6/4/2014 c7 thecruelworldwelivein
Please update! :(
6/3/2014 c7 1animegirly13
This is seriously one of the best stories I've read in a long time! You must update soon. :)
5/29/2014 c7 BlueRoseUnwritten
Omg! I love your story! Please write more. I need to know what happens between Paige and Derek. Is she really going to leave ?
141 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »