for Big Ugly Lofts

4/8/2014 c7 5lenayaj14
So in love with this series. Stumbled across it and stayed up half the night reading. Please update soon!
3/25/2014 c1 Anonymous
Please publish next chapter soon! I love this story, I fell in love with Big empty houses and can't seem to stop reading your stories. So please, publish next chapter before I die! :)
3/12/2014 c7 1Mond-und-Sterne
I just found your story and coulndt stop reading! Its wonderful! Please update soon!
3/9/2014 c7 Stupidstef666
Update :( please...
3/5/2014 c7 8winchesterxgirl
Really? Is she really going to go to leave him? I mean when it's all over? Oh man. I knew I should have waited till you finished the sequel to read it, the anticipation is killing me.
As angry as Derek made me when he kicked her out, I want them to end up together.
Oh man. I can't wait for more and you're a tiny evil. But it's a compliment.
3/5/2014 c3 winchesterxgirl
What the actual fuck? I don't think I have ever been this made at a fictional character that I liked before.
2/19/2014 c7 Catherine.alice
Please update soon.
2/2/2014 c7 Zoey
More please
1/26/2014 c7 Stupidstef666
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
1/25/2014 c7 AL
I was super excited to see an update, and you didn't disappoint! So glad you decided to continue, it's way too good to abandon. Thank you! Hope the chapters keep coming!
1/24/2014 c7 4Sonny13
Brilliant! but I wish her and Derek would just get their shit together, he's kind of an ass. I wish he'd just let himself be happy. Keep it up! :)xoxo
1/20/2014 c7 WhoNeedsaPseudonymAnyway
Dangummit! I know Derek's an idiot and Paige has a point but please make this stop I can't take it. Why can't everything be perfect and The Hales are a big happy werewolf family living in a drama-proof and FIRE-PROOF small, cosy house (see what I did there?) with Isaac as part of the family and maybe Scott as the annoying neighbor? Oh wait cuz this is Teen Wolf and Teen Wolf Fanfiction and I guess I just don't get my way do I. My heart is breaking and I need them to make up before there's another death scare or other shit so PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
1/15/2014 c7 chibichibi98
I kind of wish Paige would end up being the Alpha, especially if later on Derek gives up that power to help Cora. Eh, I just thought it would be appealing for a woman to lead the Hale pack again like Talia did. Hopefully things get resolved between Paige and Derek. Update soon!
1/9/2014 c7 Cool beans
Yay ur back! Now update again plz! Don't make me wait as log as last time! That's torture! XP
1/7/2014 c7 krenee321
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss
YOURE BACK! AND I'M SO EXCITED!
141 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »