for Big Ugly Lofts

1/6/2014 c7 1Romantic Obsession
Oh my gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood! This is literally the best thing I have read. And I read waaaay to much. PLeASE UPDATE SOOn
1/6/2014 c5 Romantic Obsession
Lana del rey is perfect for these two
1/6/2014 c3 Romantic Obsession
Oh G-d. I was reading this during math and I had to put my head down when Derek broke up with Paige. Lord Jesus this is amazing
1/5/2014 c7 Stupidstef666
OMG I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! THANK YOU FOR UPDATING BUT PLEASE MMMMOOOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEEEEE!
1/5/2014 c7 shahmaran
THAT WAS AMAZING (as per usual). I really love the way your story flows so easily. Oh and I enjoyed seeing Peter be defensive of Paige. It was a nice touch :)
1/4/2014 c7 Schmidten
Welcome back :D take all the time you need writing, honestly, your updates are definitely worth waiting for!
1/4/2014 c7 4JTellersOldLady
I'm so glad your back to writing this story :) I've missed it :)

Fantastic Chapter :) I hope Paige and Derek sort things out soon and Derek really needs to pull his head outta his ass before he looses the girl he loves.

Can't wait for more
1/3/2014 c7 5Vegas here i comee
Yay! So glad you updated! :)
1/3/2014 c7 5Siren's Call To The Dead
Bout time you updated. I loved it though
1/3/2014 c7 1Atlafan1286
I'm so happy you're back! Great chapter:)
1/3/2014 c7 Guest
This is a great story. For the most part, I do like Paige, but I really can't say I'm fond of the way she acts toward Scott. I mean, Scott felt horrible about Derek supposedly dying. He was punishing and blaming himself- not letting himself heal and almost commiting suicide. Paige should at least be able to recognize that Scott does care.
1/3/2014 c7 AltairsEvilAngel
Hey. Long time no see. Lol. Just wanted to say that I loved the new chapter. It was beautiful and berry emotional. This chapter was very well written just like all the others. Please keep up the good work and update again soon.
1/3/2014 c7 4Life Is Like An Hourglass
I understand why she would want to go back to Chicago but will she really do it
1/3/2014 c7 browneyedgrl061
This isn't fair, you don't update in awhile and when you do it's to post a sad chapter to get me crying. The only way to make up for this is another chapter and for Derek to be feeling like scum of the earth because I'm mad at him on Paige's behalf!
1/3/2014 c7 Guest
This was really good. I wanted to cry the entire time reading it!
141 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »